Who has the most powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Viper
I've been wondering, what mainstream comic character has the most powers? Martian Manhunter and Superman come to mind, and I suppose you could say Green Lantern since his ring can create anything he imagines.

Anybody?

Red Superfly
Spawn?

norrin radd
the silver surfer, and franklin richards when he learn to control his powers (but franklin is not mainstream yet).

who?-kid
Maybe Thanos. Just a wild guess.

Scoobless
Thanos is tougher.... but i heard Apocalypse can grant himself any poewr he wants by altering himsel on an atomic level

Swanky-Tuna
A lot of characters have a lot of powers that stem from one power. Like Magneto and Green Lantern. As for the most unconnected powers, I think Manhunter is up there since he's like superman + more powers. No super ventriloquism though.

DigiMark007
Super Skrull...he's gotta be up there.

Scoobless
the Mandarin..... Wolverine ... (according to some) .... Iron Man .... Seth (Authority)

Crimson Phoenix
Franlin Richards. He manipulates reality, and then some

whirlysplat
Galactus big grin

Sentry
Gog big grin

Blair Wind
The rumors about sentry.....has he actually done anything?? He seems pretty powerful.....Hal, Magneto, wolvie dammit, Flash using the SF at full potiental....others i cant think of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.