x2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redfunk89
why did jean gray have to get out of the jet at the end why couldnt she do everything she needed from inside instead of getting herself killed!!
but at least she comes back cause shes awesome

Metroplex
You posted this in the wrong section

chica16
i think she went out so she could see legolas and aragorn fighting at helm's deep.... considering you're posting inthe wrong section lol

Dexx
well..what's this still doing here?
*waves at mah*

undomiel
haha laughing

LilMimister006
confused

Metroplex
Well its been changed to the right section so i think that she had to get out to visualize the jet in order to see the area she must use for her telekinisis.

Amers3d
the x2 book had a totally different ending. not only did jean survive and go on to meet the presidant (in a way), but she broke her leg and some how tapped in to logans powers and healed herself. And she also went blind an dwas using everyone around her as her eyes.

DemonicGambit
Yes but that is in the book, this is the movie. So even though they are the same, they aren't. Get that? But anywho back to topic. The reason being that she went out was so that she could make sure the Jet got out of harms way, or something like that

Paola
talking about X2, and hate to change the topic, but... does anyone know who the mutant kid changing TV channels the night Stryker invaded the mansion is????

verauko
I have no idea....... but I'm curius what is his power :P... changing chanells?! big grinbig grinbig grin
or telekinesis, or making some kind of magnetic/electric field to change a chanell for example? ugh... i don't know.....

Kes
Singer made him up for the movie.

verauko
what's his power? blink

Kes
I dont know. I just know he was made up by Singer.

verauko
i like this boy, he looks cute big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Evil-X
His powers is not sleeping

X-WOMen
Wasn't that just a joke?

Blopster
If I had to guess his power, I'd say it was some kind of control of electrical signals. That would partially explain why he doesn't sleep, as maybe his brain is constantly overwhelmed with electicity. Or maybe I'm just talking out of my butt. Happy Dance

Paola
lol

ninjapanther
lmao think he was jus a lameass that doesn't sleep. bit borin really. btw is there an 'unofficial' set release date (that will obvously get put back by 10 months!?!) for x3? a rough estimate will do... big grin

verauko
Blopster... i thought the same... that's why he doesn't sleep and can change channels big grin

jpres
Ok guys, what scene do u think was best in the movie? My choice is DEFINATELY when magneto escapes his plastic prison.

The One Himself
Lady DeathStrike vs Wolverine IMO

jpres
That is a good one

xboy
At the end w/ Jean!

SK88728
the attack on the school

beastnpyro
pyro cookin sum cops arse!!! that is soooo mad

Vampiree
ugh.. all the mentioned above... but jean... she sucks

DezW
the first 5 minute of course big grin

frozen flame
Same with Dez but the scene with Pyro blowing up the police cars still rules! big grin

By the way jpres, it's, "You are a god among insects. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Just wanted to clarify that. ^_^

DezW
MUHAHAHAHAHA Ses loves this scene sooooo much!!!! right, mate? big grin OOOOMG!! LOTF laughing
I mean the God among insects big grin big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
grrrrr.... i love it.... when i see it without ya...

DezW
OOOMFG!!!! their faces!!! *rolls on the floor* muhahahaha!
sorry sorry *wipes her eyes*

Sesy Allerdyce
mrrrrrrrrr..... its not funny.... ya are evil.... my poor lil johnny!

DezW
hehehe no, RING was evil!!! I'm just laughin... muhahahaha!

Sesy Allerdyce
hmpf.... ya evil too...

Brotherhood boy
ITs got to be when Wolvie wen all out on the those soldiers when Rogue, Ice man and Pyro are traped then he stands up and sias "let's got" I stared at the screen without blinking an eye so that i didnt miss a move. Then i asked myself man Wy couldnt have that kind of action in the first one and he should have even more fot the next moive.

BarmyBrummie
Mansion attack and Wolvie v Deathstrike

The jet fight was cool aswell though

jpres
No, it's not. It's "You are a God among insects. Never let anyone tell you different." I just watched it to make sure smile

Kes
Nighty at the white house;
Storm creating the tornados;

bester
when scott & logan meet again after logan talked to jean...
(when logan returned the keys to scott) haha! as if it's a nice scene...

but seriously, I like the ending part, when scott is crying on logan because of course, they thought jean is dead...

Old Schooler
For me, it's when Wolverine went all out on Stryker's soldiers and full on stabbed them. I had expected some weak PG-13 slashing type action, so I was pleasantly surprised.

juggernaut26
well for me i liked the first scene and magnetos escape i think they shoulda gone further with deathstrike and wolverine oh and i loved the shot when jean blocked cykes full blast its like

so scott how does it feel to know that your wife (to be) could beat the crap outta you

beastnpyro
and uhm.. i also luvd the scene when deathstrike almost beat wolvie,... that is so cool... and uh...also luvd the scene when magneto and mystique made fun with rogues hair.... (she was soo pissed off and i reckon tis funny)

Aqua
Fav. Scenez:
Pyro lookin at the pic of Bobbys family
Pyro fryin cop ass
and the dam breakingevil facedevil

kofmaster
when pyro is laughing at the begining at the dude with his arm on fire lol
when pyro is looking into the pictures of boobys family
when pyro is talking to magneto on the jet when he tells him his real name

Aqua
i forgot about Pyro talking to Lord Buckethead

Sesy Allerdyce
yes

LameBoy
i like the mansion attack but especially Wolverine's actions and when Colossus comes in to save Syrin big grin and the music in the backround for that big grin
also a great scene is when Wolverine gets his Weapon X program flashbacks big grin really good acting there from Hugh Jackman, i mean all the terror, fear,anger and at the same time pain you see in his eyes... it is really a well played scene i must say, in acting terms big grin

TimberlandG2
When Mystique was on the computer and i saw Remy Lebeau(Gambit) name on the list of mutants.!!!!!

misao39
the attack of the white house was too cool cool

VengeanceGOD
The "coming out" scene.

"Have you tried NOT being a mutant?" laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud Hilarious.

uberreality
white house attack, jet fight scene, when rogue sucks pyro's stuff, and when scott starts bawling... big grin

VallejoKid707
^ All of that and the deleted scene were Pyro, Iceman, and Rouge were in the forest and Bobby and Rouge was trying to light a fire on the stove and Pyro lit it all up like a torch!

kittynmatrix
Like I like the jet scene....When Oriko and Logan fight.... and the last scene when Scott's crying, and wolverine is like, shes gone like he doesnt have a brain and no expression and scotts just freaking on him, and hugs him and punching him at the same time no mad no lol and Logan's still just standing there...shes gone messed blink ya I like those scenes.. ^,^

Be@st
Storm creating the tornado's, Jean stopping the water, and Lady Deathstrike vs. Wolverine are the best scenes (at least to me)

Gambit Lebeau
i like the part where wolfy "you want to shoot me , them shoot me"!! that was the bomb

Gambit Lebeau
the end was cool too

flavinho
Nightcrawler in White house, Storm's tornadoes, Jean stopping the water and the X-men in President's office...

X-WOMen
to be honest i had no clue Jean was going to die! i mean i've seen the trailers more then 10 times but i didn't see that comming so i think that was my favorite part too.

Old Schooler
Jean didn't die, but I know what you mean.

darknightmare13
nightcraler attack (alan cumming, with a tail, tatoos, blue skin, and fangs....::shivers and smacks lips:smile storm's tornados, and the part wear logan heals from the bullet to the head, and the cop is like, totally freaked out

Artgirlphoto
the part where Mystic was tring to get it on with Wolverine was interestin...and verry creepy.

Alar
ur all wrong!!! its when iceman n wolverine r in the kitchen n logan passes icey the dr pepper n he blows on it n it chills. HOW AMAZIN IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i was like woooaaahhhh blink messed

and i played it over n over again on tha dvd shifty

Theres also a mistake there, the level of logans drink keeps changing, when he hasnt even drunk any yet!!!

Alar
v silly...

Element
Does anyone absolutely adore X2? Pyro really outdid himself he's so cool,or hott?lol

sandman26
your new huh

Paola
nice av

Vampiree
somebody post a link to other threads i'm too lazy...

Kes
Lets leave it. A thread to talk abot X2

ZoofyTheJinx
Yea X2 was awesome! I did like X better though. I think that they changed the people a little too much in the second one. I mean it seamed like Jean was a jerk.. She acts like she likes Logan and then she just dumps him.. I really didn't get that. He is like way better then Cyclops any day! But all in all it was a really cool movie... I loved the little Night Crawler guy.. He was sooo funny. What was your fav saying out of X2? I think the best is when Storm tells Night Crawler that she trusts him or whatever.. That was soo cute wink hehe..

izzygirlxp
X2 kicks butt, I've seen it twice in theaters and watched it like 30 on DVD lol.

The Unknown
IMO, that scene's kinda a PG-13 ripoff of the scene from Firestarter where pretty much the same events happen.

Element
my favorite part is when they are in the jet and magneto tells pyro "you are a god among insects,dont ever let anyone tell you different"..........yeah iam new!

Lucidique
I Agree!
That, and Magneto escaping from prison, and The fight between Lady Deathstrike and Wolverine..

I just don't like how it ended no

Paola
welcome Element as I said before nice av!!!

about that Magneto line I had the feeling he was making fun of him..... blink

Paola
with Jean dying making it clear she got the power of the Phoenix?????
that was a great great great amazing ending ...... I loved it wink

Lucidique
I MEANT the ending of the Fight between Lady D and Wolverine :P

I loved the ending of the movie. I squealed like a 5 year old in the theater When the Phoenix symbol came on the water :P

Alar
i had the directors commentary on geek and he was sayin that magneto makin the iron into small round thingies was a stand against the oppression he suffered in that camp place where they made him make ball bearings.

sorry, im a total geek, so im gonna shut up now...

BarmyBrummie
blink

Paola
stick out tongue sorry!!!

BarmyBrummie
pao, i did a psylocke for ye. Its in the fanarts somewhere....

Devalion
The whole attack on da school....Pryo blowin up da cops...and i also liked it when Nightcrawler saved Rogue, when she fell out of the jet* yes

Paola
jump I've seen it abby!!!! It's great!!! I loved it clapping

Love ye!!! hug

Line
Nah ... God's just realized that what most people fight about is the remote. This guy's gonna have an easy life and get to watch all the football matches he likes smile The lucky bastard ...

Alar
?

wuTa

VENOMfan
did they goof? Im watching the first X-men right now and when Wolvie first shows up at Xaivers mansion he speaks to a teenage girl and calls her "kitty" and she proceeds to walk threw a wall.

in X2 there is a girl with simalar abilities, and at the end Xaiver talks about knowing a little girl who can walk threw walls.

so what happend? did the actress cancel a second apperance?

Kes
They changed the actress because the 1st one looked too old. Kitty is suppose to be 14 or so.

Line
Do you know why they changed the actor playing Pyro?

Sesy Allerdyce
Kitty is 14? huh but in the first movie she was in the same class where be John and Bobby, and they are older. it doesn't matter too much through embarrasment smile

eleveninches
I think that in the school, they most likely have children of different ages in the same class, as there is not enough children to split them up into year groups.

Kes
Sesy>Go figure blink
Line> No, I think they just wanted an actor actor you know?! That kid in X1 was pretty much just an extra.

Sunspot
yeah, but he looked more like pyro than this one(I forgot the name =P)

xmen fan
post what you think sould have happend on X2 here!

i think they souldn't have killed jean grey,and her and logan sould have got together,rouge and bobby sould have broken up and pyro sould have tryed to get with her.....mist sould have told nightcawler she was his mother and if you don't know she is then srry for spiling the beans.....
P.S. i'm happy to hear your thoughts wink

Sign:Xmen fan Happy Dance

poshtotty1987
Well i think that shadowcat i think her name's called (u no the 1 who walks through things) should've got with pyro in a way.....like they really like each other well yeh.

Something really kool couldve bin that in the canfetira the begining when pyro winked and that boys arm caught fire; well shadocat shoud've got in the way and the flames could go straight through her (cos of her power) and the exhale the smoke....it seems cool in my mind but i think that u've gotta b me 2 really understand it!

xmen fan
yes well....thats kinda kool!PM me for more info.....on X3*tumbs up*

persian85033
I think they shouldn't've killed Jean, gotten her with Logan, and formed and interesting Jean, Logan, and Mystique love triangle. They should've killed Scott instead. Oh, and they should've introduced Avalanche, and gotten him with Shadowcat.

Sunspot
I think the movie was a perfect, but imho, colossus would have a larger screen time, iceman and pyro would use more their powers and I dont like magneto's uniform, because he is too skiny, unlike his comic counterpart

Garax
Collosus should have been Russian... Not American.

And I think the movie was pretty cool. Should have done something about a past thing between Deathstrike and Wolverine though.

xmen fan
ummmm hehe kool!!!! cool

xmen fan
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Red Superfly
um yeah whats up with Colossus being American!!??

and Pyro is from Australia (and as I remember he was also shown to be British).

Why do American film-makers think that everybody is from America? Stupid.

xmen fan
ummmmm k

Vampiree
hmmm. i kinda think that this thread belongs to the x2 thread right here --> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t29103.html

DemonicGambit-2
If I had been in charge of the movie, I would have gone with a completely differnet story arc, I think it was too early for the pheonix saga. Instead I would have done something with the sentinels or Apocalypse. I would have introduced Angel, Beast, and of couse Nightcrawler.

I wouldn't have had any Bobby/Rogue relationships, or even a hint at it. She would have gotten her superpowers and wouldn't have been so weak and frail. Scott would have had more screen time then 10 minutes, same for the professor. Wolverine would have been a co-star, not a star.

And the ending would have set up for the intorduction of Sinister and the Mauraders (Gambit would be there of course)

big grin big grin big grin

Kes
Well he does have a Russian flag in his bedroom. In all faireness being from another country doesnt imply having an accent.
Pyro with a British accent?blink Maybe the guy tried an Australian accent and failed miserably laughing

xmen fan
i think the boy could control things..because he didn't have a remote..and he was flipin tru the channels!! yes

xmen fan
or not?

ScottsLover
if you want it to win on the MTV movie awards airing on June 10th ten vote!
http://www.mtv.com/onair/movieawards/ma04/

they have been nominated 4 times including best movie big grin

Vampiree
SPAM. Thought v. good spam... I'm gonna go and VOTE! evil face nyahnyah..

eleveninches
I voted for LOTR over X2 as best movie.

Sorry sad

Alar
i think he's summit 2 do wit interruptin flow of some electrical/signally thing if ya know wot i mean.... so that enables him to flip channels, by changin a wavelength or summit v v similar, (i read bout him sumwhere) id explain better, but i dont really listen in physics class...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.