Favorite anime quotes[merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shinobiprincess
like the topic says.... wink .What anime quotes are the ones that you have a hard time forgeting.

Surfer1
"SIT" "That's Right..Big Sit." (Miroku from Inuyasha)

darknessweapon
"This is the world you've stuck yourself into, if you aren't strong enough to lead then you lose the priviledge of getting what you want."

-Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)

TrAnCeDuO
my favs are both from gundam wing
"I WILL SURVIVE!!!"-Herro Yui and " anybody that meets me has a date with their maker"-Duo Maxwell

Trinity_Matrix
My favorite? Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing: "Omae wo korosu." In English: "I will kill you."

The Force
"It is not right to kill people" Kenshin

el_barto
the one on my sig and "If you wish to taste the ground feel free to attack me" Kenshin

Gregory
"Welcome to my petshop. Here, you will find something you desire..."
--Count D

LeAtHerRFace
"Burn with Passion. Kill with Rage" - Hellsing.
smokin'

Shinobiprincess
"My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifaz Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierra Andri Charton Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the third. Don't hesitate to call."-Vash

Lord Ryugen
AFRO? NO!
(Pedro from Excel Saga)

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is the art of killing. No matter what pretty words you use, that is the truth."

--A badly mangled translation from Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 1 - Himura Kenshin

(And I know every RK fan uses this quote... lol I'm just so original, ne?)

BlackHatDefect
Here little girl,would you like some candy
----Slayers season one,Gooury to Lina

Kitoky
"OSWARI!"
-Kagome from Inuyasha

el_barto
"I love the type of woman that can kick my ass wink"--Spike Spiegel-- Cowboy Bebop the Movie

Kitoky
"Eh, baka hentai houshi...."
-Sango, Inuyasha

Shinobiprincess
"so your a team player, a save the day hero...... I hate people like you."-Hiei

Stormchild
"the brighter 1 man shines the darked the Shadows around him become." Guts from beserk (better in context)

i have one it is not anime but i luv it: " guns kill people like spoons made Roise o donnald fat."

Zahn Romanova
My fav. "Life is much like an endless waltz, the beats of war, peace, and revolution will continue on forever."

Mariemaia, Gundam Wing Endless Walts

ZomBiE_HunTER
"I love a woman that can kick my ass"
CowBoy Bebop

soundtrack
He runs, he hides... he does everything, but he never lies... Duo Maxwell. -- Duo

grey fox
Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools which are you ? -myer link

the barbaroi are great warriors, you are a warrior to no dought and though you may kill some of us in the end we will prevail i have sworn to protect the carrage prepare to die- the barbaroi leader

follow me tinkerbell -bengee

go for it grove go for it kill em kill every last one of thsoe guys-kyle marcuss

it's tiem someone put you in your place human - alcuard

you defile this place - alcuard

I purify this house so filthy creatures cant use their cheap black magic-father alaxander anderson

we will crush your unholy body and salt the earth with your dust - father alexander anderson

JLred
The one in my sig. and

Alphonse: It's true!! Brother is a frequent liar, but he's telling the truth today!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward: Don't talk about my height when I'm in pain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward: He knows about me? What's going on? I don't think I did anything to make people mad... Actually, I did... But I didn't do anything that makes me deserve to be killed!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward: You machine freak
Winry: Do you have a problem with that, you alchemy freak?!
Hughes: Don't get normal people like me involved in your talent show of weirdos!
Winry: What about it, boy who lacks height?
Edward: You mean boy who lacks ambition!

Namie
"This idiot makes Kuwabara look smart" -Hiei

i luv that one...

soundtrack
Then I'll give you just one piece of advice... dying hurts like hell. -- Heero

The god of death? Well, that sounds a lot better than a hero of a massacre. -- Duo

Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he didn't work on it hard enough. -- Duo

People who want to die, hurry up and die. You're wasting good air. -- Professor G

Death is a gift given at birth. -- Dorothy Catalonia

Life is something that is cheap. Especially my life. -- Heero

Those who have laid eyes on a Gundam will not live to tell about it -- Trowa

Mechanics need 'parts' for repairs. Not like you with your leg. -- Duo

sai12
Simply "Oro?" -Kenshin

Flame Alchemist
"...Mr. Stampede, I have heard that you were not a mere mortal... But a cat..." -Wolfwood.

"...Eep! We surrender..." - Dark Mousy

Kento
You're already dead - Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star.

Zahn Romanova
"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) smokin'

Max Spidey 24
Vegeta: Im second to none

Kooler: Another Super Saiyan
Vegeta: Second in order perhaps

Vegeta: So do you feel like taking on a real Saiyan, well speak up punk, because if youy do, come get a piece of me.

Cell: You saiyans are like cock roaches, squash one, and another one crawls from the wall.

Goku: I saw an opening that sorta screamed out, Attack, so i did Hah.

grey fox
you belive i am so helpless GUY-VER - agio (guyver)

No sho you cant kill your own father ! -testuro (guyver)

so hungry - ed (cowboy beebop)

Repeat after me... this world is made.... this world is made of .....LOVE AND PEACE -vash

so did you enjoy being a human , yeah it was the greatest (knives and vash)

soundtrack
"My ship works better when I kick it!" - Spike, Cowboy Bebop

"There are three things that I hate... kids, animals, and women with
attitudes. So tell me, why are all three of them neatly gathered on our
ship?" - Spike, Cowboy Bebop

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think think I know, I don't
think I think." - Edward, Cowboy Bebop

"So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?" - Jet
"Ordinary. The kind of dangerous, beautiful ordinary that you just can't leave
alone... Like an angel from the underworld or a devil from paradise." - Faye
Jet and Faye, Cowboy Bebop

"Open foot, insert mouth" - Jet, Cowboy Bebop

Zahn Romanova
And besides, I'm better built to boot. (Ranma-Ranma1/2) smokin'

CrazyEyes
"Call me Super Vegito"-Vegito DBZ

"Then I'm the Worlds strongest coffee-candy"-Vegito DBZ

"!No!! Get out of my Head!...You may have invaded my mind and my body...But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...his PRIDE!!!-Vegeta DBZ

"That's right Cell...Keep pushing...Once you back Gohan into the corner, he's not going to have anywhere to go...except right through you!" Goku DBZ

Inuyasha lover*
The god of death? Well, that sounds much better than a hero who commits mass murder. -- Duo

Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he didn't work on it hard enough. -- Duo

Woman! Are you listening? Woman! -- Wufei

People who want to die, hurry up and die. You're wasting good air. -- Professor G

No, I'm dead. But, I can't sleep in my coffin peacefully while the ghost of Trieze is around. -- Zechs

So, I'm a battery and my body is a Walkman. -- Yuusuke

En Sabah Nur X
I am but a dreamer... thus:

"They are driven to pursue it and they pursue it solely for their own sake. No other's. One man's dream can hold dominion over the entire world for one who dedicates his life to the forging of a single sword." -Griffith

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams." -Griffith

Phoenix Aska
"so tell me, how does it feel to be in a constant haze of stupidity?"

~YYH

LordYomi13
"kill or be killed, thats EVERY DAY for us!" - Kousuke Asazuki

"Hahahahaha"-Yomi,
"Is Something Funny?" - Kurama
"Oh Kurama, your heart-beat settled back to normal after you saw what a horrible condition he was in...as if he was no longer a threat."

"For years I have lived two lives- souichi Miamoto, a normal teenager-and Kurama, a warrior fighting for what is good...but lately, a third identity has emerged...Yoko" - Kurama

WinryULogan
Lt. Hawkeye: If Edward can't use alchemy, then he's just...
Lt. Havoc: A little brat who swears a lot.
Lt. Hawkeye: *nodding* Uh-huh...
Hughes: An arrogant pip-squeak...
Mustang: Useless, just useless!
Al: Sorry big brother...I don't know how to follow that...
Ed: YOU'RE ALL PICKING ON ME!---FullMetal Alchemist, issue 2
-----------------------
Ed: Now I have to go listen to Colonel Sarcasm tell me how I messed up again! *weird voice* Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, eh? How am I supposed to keep funding this goose chase? Money doensn't grow on trees there chief. *pretends to shoot air with hands* Ed? Hey, where'd you run off to? *looking at ground* Oh, there you are, couldn't see you there behind my paperwork, HAHAHA.---FullMetal Alchemist, Episode 13 "FullMetal VS Flame"
--------------------------
Miroku: Which is why I offer this crucial suggestion. Will you ladies kindly bear my children?
Sango: *hits him with Hiraikotsu*
Miroku: Sorry. It's hard to control myself around such beauties.
Sango: Who asked you?! --InuYasha Movie One, "Affections Touching Across Time"
------------------------
Nina: Winry's a pretty name, is she your girlfriend?
Ed: *blush*
Al: As a matter of fact...
Ed: *spaz* She's not, she's not, we're friends!! ---FullMetal Alchemist I think its either from "Night of the Chimera's Cry" or "The Alchemy Exam".

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head...Have lots more though.

SamuraiSquirrel
god of death? well that sounds alot better than hero of massacre -Duo
"oro?" kenshin

Phoenix Aska
"your past betrayals have taught me much.

I now feel better about the pain in the past."

~YYH

FullMetalLover1
WINRY-Edward you didnt drink your milk.
ED- i dont like milk it tastes like vomit.
WINRY-If you keep this up then yull always be the size of a bean!
ED-A bean!

kier14matrix
"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However. Once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured."

"Nothing is stronger than the will to live." <------ best quote ever

both by Kenshin

soundtrack
"hell, i pay taxes for both sides of the road. i can drive anywhere i damn please."

"(sigh) why did I even bother to rescue this guy in the first place? He's anti-social, thinks he's evil kenevil and hardly speaks! you got such a gloomy personality. why don't you just give up and stop pretending to be human?"

-duo maxwell

Phoenix Aska
"you're the same as when I first met you, a pain that speaks the truth."

~YYH

KingDubya
"Did you hear anything I just said?"
"Nope, I'm agnostic."
Ed and guy behind counter in first FMA manga

EsteemedLeader
"Hmmm, money is the root of all evil. I need more money!"
- Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

soundtrack
"i can never go back.... i can only move forward; even if im walking through hell itself to get there". - tsume

DemonXangelX
are you one of those beings we call angles- rei - evangelion

YohAsakura101
It Gives me a chance to take these walks...
...With you - Tamara From Shaman King

SamuraiSquirrel
PA, not to be rude but i cant help but notice that you dont post the names of the person who says the qoute, just the anime, why is that?

Darthburgerking
"I kill crazy people"
From Heero from gundam wing, don't you just love pansy, sissy main characters ^_^

soundtrack
ok, this is a gundam wing quote from a fanfic that i'm reading. it's set about 2yrs after "the endless waltz" and at this particular moment/scene, they are visiting howard. he has just shown them a room where they can keep their belongings and tells them that no one should mess with the room if it's locked . but each of the boys don't feel that thrilled about that idea.

-howard: "All of you should know how to get around a simple lock like this."
-"The question is whether your friends also know," Duo told Howard.
-"I told them all I would give you boys a room. I don't think they would try to mess with your room when they came to the locked door."
-Heero would not have assumed they would need to lock a door within Howard's house, but now that he had mentioned this, Heero did not trust anyone. "I have one remote camera with me," he said as he surveyed the small bedroom.
-"I have a bell and cord," Wufei said, "But it only gives warning if we are inside the room."
-"I'll booby trap the room with a tear gas canister if you want," Trowa said.
-"You travel with a teargas canister?" Duo asked.
-"I used to keep a grenade," Trowa admitted.
-"I only have my knife," Heero whispered.
-"You gave up your gun, Heero?" Quatre asked.
-"I still have a few, but I do not need one on me all the time."
-"Sometimes, he doesn't even need the knife," Duo said.

cyborg0014
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING 'A BEAN SO SMALL YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE WITH A MICROSCOPE'?!?!?!?"- Edward Elric, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.