Michael and Janet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayes
Okay, who agrees that the JACKSONS really need to dissapear?! Even if Janet did have a "wardrobe malfunction" (which I definatly don't belive) it's not okay that she showed her breast to all of America on live television. I was watching the halftime show with my little cousin who is 6 years old and she saw it happen. I don't think my cousin or any little kid should be seeing that. It's inappropriate for them. People watch the Super Bowl to see football, not an X rated halftime show. And Michael! Michael Jackson. Even if he isn't guilty of child molestation, he's done plenty of other things. Sleeping with teenagers and children, dangling his baby over the balcony! Lucky he didn't drop it! But you don't hold a BABY over a balcony, no matter what the excuse. His excuse was "Oh, I was just letting the baby say hello to the cameras down below." Whatever man, you don't dangle your baby over a balcony. The Jacksons really need to go away... No one wants to here about all their little scandals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.