Juggernaut and The Hulk... What.. if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
WHAT IF THEY WERE COMBINED! HULK WITH SUPER ARMOR, UNABLE TO GET TIRED, JUGGERNAUT WITH THE ABILITY TO GET STRONER AS HE GETS MADDER? Think about it!
How awesome would that be???
HOW AWESOME?
Everyone think about it! Write what type of super de-duper hero villain would be formed!

kal-el
Ok. Juggernaut + Hulk = Juggerhulk/Hulkernaut!

They could quite easily give Hulk Jugg's powers in a comic couldn't they. Banner gets hold of the Cytorak Ruby. Then he'd be a juggernaut who turns green and gets even bigger and stronger than he already is. But he can't get hurt at all, or get tired at all.He'd have an exagerated leaping ability - 20 mile leaps on average and shit like that coz he's so much stronger. Probably would be 20 feet tall and atleast a tonne in weight. He's gonna be one hell of a monster!

Viper
As something to discuss on a message board...yea awesome idea.

If they ever did it in a comic I'd swear to never buy another Marvel issue again.

SuperNova
God... thatd be sooooo awesome... Banner... Getting so horrible mean... his near strongest power form in WARHULK, Think about horribly mad warhulk, knocking the shit out of Juggy, to where juggy looses his power and drops the book and the crystal, and warhulk picks it up and slurs out some of the words... BOOOMMMMMM...
Think about it!
THATD BE SO FREAKIN COOL... oh god they gotta make one!

Viper
What's the point of making a character so incredibly powerful nothing can stop him? Like I said before, good idea for kicks but not for a comic.

JuggernautFan
this has crossed my mind sereral times. yea a good idea for kicks i agree. but something would have nothing to defeat him considering that hulk can be mind controlled, but he can't be telepathically assaulted. he would have no weakness what so ever. does sound kinda lame.

norrin radd

SuperNova
They would an unstoppable force, but thats the point, I mean, weve got superman right, Marvel needs an unstoppabbable hero too, He'll be one of those guys that hardly appears ever, and when he does, he makes a huge boom.

Maelstrom
The only thing that can stop a man is himself. If your into destruction then you have bowed out of life. The point of a unstoppable is individual. For one it may be peace, and satisfaction. For me it is content and immortality. Learning in life, not lessons. Life is no test, or an education. It is deadly serious...and real fun.

SuperDarryl
Juggernaut and The Hulk in one body, one character, awe man it's a wrap. I have nothing to say....

JuggernautFan
i'd rather see superman and juggernaut personally. because superman is much faster than hulk, he's already practically indestructable. plus he has other powers also. i think superman with the armor, extra strength with his speed and other abilities would prove much more formidable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.