Glenn Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strangeland
If anyones watches roseanne then u know Mark(real name glenn quinn) well on december 3 2003 glenn quinn aka mark died of a overdose now this is a repect thread so if u dont have something nice to say go away

In loveing memory of
Glenn Quinn
1970-2002

strangeland
2002 oops he died 2002

§pearhead
Two things: Did he die in 2002 or 2003? Disregard the first part.
And...why are we being told this four months after his death?

strangeland
i just found out 2

Crash Overload
Light a Candle For Glenn

strangeland
cool thanx crash

Mr. Bacon
who cares?

strangeland
I am very sorry that he is gone, and now I cry even more so when I see "Hero," just like when I see the end of Stand by me and River Pheonix disappears and the narrator talks about how he died. But unfortunately River, just like Glenn, did not have such a noble ending. I know his family did not want you all to know this, but I feel that you should. Maybe his fatal mistake will after all become heroic in the end. Glenn Quinn died of a morphine overdose due to his heroine addiction on his friends couch. These are two of many very talented actors that threw their life and their potential away because of a so-called "good time." There are other ways to have fun. Be an individual and not to sound corny but just say no. I know it's not always that simple, but try to make it that simple. Trust me, you will not die if people at school think you're uncool. Life is worth more that that. And even if they're not offering you heroine, one drug sometimes leads to another or at the very least to nothing at all.

EDIT

Crash Overload
EDIT
Any dead person deserves respect. Even hitler, although i amy not aprpove of some stuff he did.

strangeland
hitler sux

strangeland
but thanx crash

wuTa
r u sersious...hitler? respect?...dead people do deserve respect but hitler aint one of him....wtf? respect is earned not given and i'm not gonna respect some fukker that doenst deserve it js coze he blew his fukin head off

Dvae
ignorance stick out tongue

strangeland
hey hey hey **** hitler i dont want his name mentioned ne more on this thread this is for glenn quinn not hitler ok peepe

please!!!!

Smiling_Sadly
was this guy really that important to u????? huh seams to me like ur a lil obsesive! no offense to u, personally! lol

strangeland
yeah i respected him like people respected john ritter ok is that wrong shit!

Smiling_Sadly
lol that is cool i dont care im just givin(or trying to give) a hard time! lol

strangeland
why???

Smiling_Sadly
i dont no huh out of pure bordum i guess, it is fun to see how mad some one can really get, but i dont wanna do that here. it is like that one show boiling points, if ya have ever seen it!

Myth
Damn, he was a loser on the show and real life. Sad.

Smiling_Sadly
hahaha, oh now that is mean, but funny!

Darth Revan
Kurt Cobain also blew his head off sad

Anywho... I'm afraid I don't know who this fellow is... But... Rest in peace buddy

strangeland

amity75
Who was he in Roseanne? Was he the daughters boyfriend? Can you post a pic?

strangeland
http://http://glenn-quinn.com/img/roseanne/roseanne8.jpg

He was the hott mark

strangeland
http://glenn-quinn.com/img/roseanne/ roseanne8.jpg

strangeland
http://www.loony-archivist.com/ doyle/images/mark1.jpg

strangeland
http://www.loony-archivist.com/doyle/images/roseanne9_detail.jpg click this

Tex
Please keep this thread civil...There's no need to insult or bad mouth the dead; or living (strangeland).

Rogue Jedi
never cared for the roseanne show.

BackFire
I have to completely disagree with the statement "anyone who's dead deserved respect". That's just foolish. So you're telling me a rapist who destroyed lives of many women, if killed, deserved our respect? Nonsense.

The same goes for hitler, a horrible person who served no good to the world deserves respect simply because he's dead? Bull.

Just because someones dead doesn't mean respect should be automatic, it should be based on the actions they took when alive. If they lived a good life, then sure, respect is no problem. But if they abused people or caused misery during their lifetime, then no, respect is not necessary.

pipschick
Rest In Peace Glenn Quinn sad
I loved him in Angel, he was such a nice bloke and is sadly missed.

strangeland
EDIT

Uno
cry
I was so sad when I found out Glenn died. I can't watch Hero anymore because it makes me really depressed, he just played the part of Doyle so well that he touched hearts, but how do you know he died of a morphine overdose?! I knew that his family didn't want to make the circumstances of his death public but I had no idea he was a druggie.
How do you know this?

matchbox_dan
Glenn was a really funny man and lived his shoprt life to the best. i often wonder if he has carried on Angel weither he would still be alive.

GLENN WE LOVE YOU

Film Watcher
I didn`t know that Glenn Quinn was such a famous person in the USA. Sad to hear about his death though. Was good in Angel.

Kella
Okay...i didn't realize he died...I'm so depressed now. I loved him in Rosanne and Angel. How could I not know??? sad

Darin M Vaughan
Hi! Glad that I finally found out about why when I was watching "Angel" that they dedicated an episode in memory to Glenn. I didn't know why he was wasn't he wasn't gonna be on the show anymore. He played a 1/2 demon & 1/2 human with vision messages from the power's that be.Sent by them to help Angel & Cordelia.His Character sacrificed his life for mankind.His character had an irish or scottish accent. He was awesome on "Rosanne." Love & Peace!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.