BattleField Vietnam? CounterStrike? ANYONE!??!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOrbOfDarknes
I know someone has to have played one of the games. Awsome. If you havnt i suggest you do. I just created this topic for anyone who wishes to talk about CS or BFV. I love these games. I own CS and had BFV installed (to big) My comps a tub of shit....and...wires...So Go Ahead Post Away.

BackFire
I used to play counterstrike quite a bit, I was a very well known player back in beta 6 and 7. I don't play anymore however, to much focus on realism, and not enough focus on fun

Battle Vietnam I got for my birthday last week, haven't had time to play very much of it, althouhg from what I can tell I'll be in for a treat.

HockeyHorror
ALl first person shooter games get boring soo fast. there all easy and very similar to each other. best i have to say is Counter STrike. very easy game filled with many cheaters/hackers.

played it for couple of years and just quit.

now i rarely play games. once in a while i play Warcraft.

M® $¥®€Ñ
I love Counter-strike...it's really fun. Even if you play the same 5-8 maps over and over again. I actually help pay for a server with a friend...too bad it's got the warcraft3 mod on it because normal cs is more fun...

HockeyHorror
the warcraft 3 mod for cs is crap IMO.

Raventheonly
BFV rocks! If anyone sees a Raven on , its me!

Zephonim
I had a pretty big problem with Counterstrike. Everyone said it was the best multiplayer game out there, but it was just like every other first person shooter out there. Got bored with it pretty quick. The only online game that has been able to hold my attention for an extended period has been Splinter Cell. All the other games are just the same everytime you play through it. Splinter Cell at least has the stealth aspect to it.

Raventheonly
Ya, 1st person shooters use all the same controls..... Splinter cell is quite cool to

BackFire
ack, I hated splinter cell, boring game. I don't like how you're forced to basically play the game one way. And if you kill an enemy when you aren't supposed you get punished or the game may just end. I like stealth games, but I want them with freedom, which is why metal gear solid is such a better game then splinter cell.

HockeyHorror
BF> Agree.

MasterWizard
There are many ways to get past many parts of Splinter Cell. Some places are restricted though. I haven't tried Pandora Tomorrow online yet.

I don't like CS. I just can't get into it. Best FPS I think is Far Cry.

Raventheonly
Um the whole point to espionage is not to get caught ever... ever read a Tom Clancy book? splinter cell is like right from one of his books... Metal gear has nothin on stealth... hit guy and run and hide , they forget? lol

Zephonim
Even if you never liked the Splinter Cell single player, the multiplayer on the second one is wicked cool. Can't get much more open ended.

dragonpisces272
i cant get into CS either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.