Who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
If the Matrix were real and you had the choice of what part to play, who would it be and why.

Would you be the savior. Giving yourself for the sake of all?

Would you be the man who discovered the savior? Devote your life to ending the war and get very little credit for it.

Would you be the love? Would you love the savior with all your heart, knowing deep down inside that it will cost you your life?

Or would you simply play a small side role that really, in the big picture, means so much? An APU operator, an operator period, or even a plain old citizen of Zion?

Ignore all the cool fight scenes that you remember when you anwer this poll...

Shade
There's no Smith, I'd be Smith!

JediHDM
Morpheus...definitely...he is the wise but impulsive master...like Obi-Wan...

Devalion
None of them, I would have to be either Niobe (sorry if spelling is wrong!) or an operator!

Myndon
I'd be the Unsung Hero, who cares if you don't get that much credit you'd live your life knowing you helped save the Human race, that you were the key to ending the war as you found the Saviour big grin stick out tongue

Korri
I guess as much as i hate her i would be Trinity erm

The Alpha
lol.... Korri.... you and Trinity.... oh ho hoh oh oo hh...
hmmm... i know y u chose that.... cool

Korri
ok smart ass...why? stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
neo sounds pretty cool but the way you people are putting it sounds so wrong messed

Korri
why?

dragonpisces272
i dont think you get the picture messed

Korri
will make it clear messed

The Omega

Korri
*cough*

Omega> um....Hi roll eyes (sarcastic) What the f**k?

The Omega
Korri> Ah, COME on.
I've always said Mr. Reeves make my knees weak. He's so DARN good-looking and then doing kung-fu on TOP of that... (sighs happily)...

stick out tongue

Korri
no expression <--- look at that face. Its not Smiling at all.

JediHDM
Korri> laughing

Happy Dance Let's be happy people...don't fight over Neo...*cough* as long as i can have persephone *cough*

The Omega
Hm, well... big grin
Seeing as I DO know kung-fu we can FIGHT over Mr. Reeves if we have to. That - however - is not the way of a lady, so...

(Looks at JediHDM) I didn't know you had a thing for Miss Belluci? Since you want to be Morpheus shouldn't it be that Pinkett-Smith woman? wink

JediHDM
well...i can ref...if it were to come to that...stick out tongue

anywho, my thing is for Natalie Portman ( love )...but since she's not in the movie...then i would have to pick Persephone...

besides, i wouldn't want to have to fight Will over Jada... stick out tongue

Alias_Neo
um, after thinking about it for a while, being Neo would suck pretty bad. U hav all this pressure to save a quarter million people in a city, and if u mess up a little bit, they can all die. I dont know, but id prolly go with being Neo anyway cus...........I dont knowerm

dragonpisces272
but neos off the shizz ya know...
and jedi = the biggest fan of natalie portman i know yes

whatshisface
i'd be the twins... yes, both of them...

xeous
They don't play a role in saving Zion, that's why I didn't include Smith either. And, I, myself forgot to vote.

1) I love pressure.
2) I'm going to die one day anyway so, self sacrifice would be the best way to go...
3) Giving yourself up to stop a war that has been raging for hundreds of years would be pretty darn cool if I do say so myself.

My conclusion, The Savior is my path...

xeous
Also, Omega, whether you like it or not, Trinity's main role is being the love of Neo's life. If it wasn't for her love for him and vice versa, the humans would still be fighting the war with the machines...Just a reloaded version. For this reason, I think that her love is more important than the fact that she's a butt-kicker.

dragonpisces272
i still stick with my answer no expression

Shape Shifter
I would be Rolands...oh wait I can't say that out loud here embarrasment

Alias_Neo
wait a sec. I've watched the movie enough to know stuff, but how did Neo know that the machines would help him eliminate Smith. I thought Neo just gave up instead of sacrificing himselferm

JediHDM
Neo knew that they didn't really have a choice in the matter...they would have to allow him to fight Smith, otherwise Smith might wake up, and then you got 6 billion people that are Smith, the machines have hardly any power because all those people are now unplugged. He didn't just 'give up'...if he just gave up, he woulda killed himself beside Trinity rather than going on.

xeous
"Giving yourself" means sacrificing yourself. "Giving yourself for a cause", never heard this phrase? I didn't say "give up".

Alias_Neo
no, i mean he thought maybe he could beat him, but then he realized it wasnt going to happen, so he had nothing else to doerm He had nothing else to live for except for the people in Zion, but I still cant see how Neo is the hero after all this. I mean if Trinity would hav lived, she could hav gone in there, get copied over by Smith and then they could just eliminate Smith through her. Her death was a lost cause. There was no point. Her purpose throughout the whole trilogy was to be wut drove Neo to saving Zionerm

JediHDM
no...she wouldn't have been able to get in...Neo, and only Neo, could have taken out Smith. If Trinity had lived, Neo would not have done what he needed to do, and the war would not be over...unless all the people of Zion being dead is ending the war...

xxphreakxx
even though i chose morpheus i would rather hav bin smith

xeous
"no...she wouldn't have been able to get in...Neo, and only Neo, could have taken out Smith"

Exactly, Dues would have sliced her to bits because she couldn't defeat Smith.

Remember that scene,
"If I have made a mistake then you should kill me now."

Alias_Neo
sureno expression

whatshisface
would you really think that with all that sh!t happening inside the matrix, neo would allow trinity to get jacked in?

xeous
I think that if Trin really wanted to, Neo could "Go to hell".

sum1butno1
laughing
But seriously, Trinity would have had nothing to do but die. Her purpose was fulfilled, and the fact that Trinity was dead gave Neo the motivation to do what he needed to do; give himself up to be killed/almost killed/overwritten.

xeous
Her purpose was to die.

It was to love him so that he wouldn't chose the door on the right...Back to the source. And, her purpose was to die so that he would sacrifice himself...Not a good spot to be in if you ask me...

Alias_Neo
see, that is why i wouldnt want to be the savior, but then again, sacrifice is the best way to dieyes

Numo
I'd be the Merovingian. Can anyone guess why?

Korri
you can beat it out of me of you want no expression i dont care.

" I am ready to die for this man"

TheOne101
hahaha indeed you are.

*cough* would like to see omega and korri fight to the death for neo....ok maybe not death but closesmile

xeous
Korri would lose.

JediHDM
no...Korri would not lose...Omega may be a karate master, but Korri has love, and love's all you need, baby...blink woah...what happened...what did i say?

Korri
no expression so be it.

Shape Shifter
hahaha jedi has been taken over by the evil love demon hahaha

Korri
there is nothing wrong with Love no expression

whatshisface
what's love got to do with it?

JediHDM
Love's got EVERYTHING to do with it...

xeous
Not after Omega breaks Korri's neck.

whatshisface
CATFIGHT!!!

i vote for jell-o...

Shape Shifter
i dont see no cats...

Korri
no expression so be it.

whatshisface
IT HAS BEGUN!!!

Shape Shifter
everything that has a beginning has an end...or so they said

Korri
yeah well..

like i said i am ready to die for this man

The 1st Smith
Korri would win, she has love and people do anything for love!

Shape Shifter
and when u die who gets 'this' man, korri?

dragonpisces272
i get the popcorn...and coffee eek! i feel some hostile moods goin on

Shape Shifter
hostile? nope, me no likey Keanu. im just wonderin is all

dragonpisces272
ah okay...then you can sit in the bleachers with me big grin just in case anything happens and all...

Shape Shifter
but if we sit all the way up there we might miss something interesting...like Korri ripping off Omegas head, or Omega kicking the **** outta korri

dragonpisces272
front seats big grin/ringside

Korri
nobody cry

Shape Shifter
*hands Korri a killer cheese pie* now u might winbig grin

Korri
4 pages just to make a point laughing

it was worth it no expression

Shape Shifter
hell yes...*goes back to look at thread topic* yes it definetly wasbig grinbig grinbig grin

Korri
raver kewl

((The_Anomaly))
Id be Neo definitely!!!!

Why?

Cause he can kick some major ass and fly...and thats too cool of an opportunity to pass up!!! cool

Korri
and you would be randomly stalked by me! eek!

The Ones
that would be worse than agents

Only Joking

((The_Anomaly))
LOL....!!!!!!!! indeed, i guess its a good thing that i could fly then, right? big grin stick out tongue

Korri
sad thanks a bunch

((The_Anomaly))
stick out tongue i'm sorry, i wouldent fly...id just jack out of the matrix.....

Korri
that makes me feel so much better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.