If you could go anywhere in the world and live, where would that be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvabullet
I'd probably go to the Florida Keyes. And thennnnn

Peloquin
Amsterdam...not for the pot...well not JUST for the pot. That city is awesome and the rest of Europe is on your doorstep. They have a park in Amsterdan called Vondel park, right in the city, that has a free stage in the middle where any band can get up and play anytime they want. I want to live in a place where at 3am you can hang out at a coffee shop or bar, take a walk and see an outdoor concert.

silvabullet
laughing out loud

Yea, or I'd live in New Zealand... It looks nice there. I don't know if a lot of english people live there tho, thats dah problem.

Peloquin
Ehh...Britts are bloody everywhere smile the only prob you would have is understanding what New Zealand folk are talking about. They attempted to learn English but didn't quite make it. Fosh and Chops... lol

silvabullet
Hahah, yea, i can tell by the typing of someone on these boards.

i slayed buffy
hmmmmmm duno

mouth
i thot it was colombia that was famous for pot?? or maybe i'm mixing it up with some other drug..

me, i'd move to rome.. yeah, i'd stay in my own country.. just move a little more souther.. or maybe sardinia..

new york city! i always dreamed of living there in an apartment right in the middle of manhattan!

or anywhere tropical!! anywhere that it's hot, and has transparrent water in the beach, and waves! so that i can surf! yes

silvabullet
^ laughing out loud ^

Peloquin
I have a few friends from there. And I can tell you right now, they don't mind all the sheep jokes. Just like us Irish folk don't mind all the backwards jokes...kinda... ranting

silvabullet
They have a lot of cute girls in New Zealand. I saw them on tv with the LOTR opening thing. Curious tho, why NYC? lotta crime and shizzo there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.