Seeing Kill Bill for the first time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
I just rented this the other day..........this is on par with some of my favorite movies of all time. The dialogue, camera work, acting, direction.......mind-blowing. I am psyched to see vol. 2

And, I can't wait to get the chance to see his other (counts fingers) 3 movies stick out tongue

Brilliant. Rock on, Tarantino rock

Punker69
I think theres enough thread about people who just saw kill bill wink

Fire
maybe

Lord Soth
Does that give me any less right to make one? wink

WindDancer
Cool Lord Soth! We all are waiting for Vol.2

Yes, you gotta check his other movies! rock

Myth
Seeing Kill Bill for the first time is afterall a monumental occasion. You can only do it once and it is very special.

Punker69
yes

Lord Soth
no2

Punker69
ok fine i dont care smile.
Im still a kill bill virgin (havent seen it yet)

killthesunlight
laughingHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing

like a virgin...(Kill Bill is the big one)

badkittykitty
I got to give someone I work with that very special moment..
this is funny,and I can hardly believe it but I got my copy of kill bill the day it came out and I went to work beaming about it.
a person I talk to everyday said how did you get it when it opens friday..I was like huh? it turned out they never even heard of vol1 (how can that be possible?) well friday I gave them my copy and didn't really tell them anything except that it was a martial arts movie and they can't watch 2 until they watch 1.

saturday they came running up to me with a look like I slapped em,and said " what hell kind of movie did you give me?!! my names buck and buck here to f***!!!!" omg it was so funny! but they really did like it and said they are going to see vol2 this weekend. big grin

theone0103
Kill Bill was awesome!! Very gorey but ****in' awesome. There was a lot of blood but the movie was ****IN PIMP!

JKozzy
......thumb up

Lord Soth
Well, that's all fine and dandy, but isn't this coming a little late?

Ice Mario
Yeah, and hardly worth starting a new topic when there are tons of them already posted.

theone0103
hey dude, i just saw it on dvd what do ya think

Myth
What do I think? Uh... well... good for you?

badkittykitty
lol! yep sure was!!
btw merged your thread big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.