Combine your own two superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I got this idea after reading supernova's post about what if hulk and juggernaut combined. I thought the juggerhulk idea was pretty cool so i came up with this thread. here are the rules:

combine any 2 (only 2) superheroes or supervillains to produce 1 new character. list down his abilities and a little description about how he looks. no need to write an explanation as to how the merge happened, although it would help. the new character doesn't need to be super strong or invincible. just write what you think would be interesting.
I'll start:

thor + wolverine

looks basically like thor, but has adamantium skeleton, healing factor, adamantium claws, and wolverine's berserker rage. also augmented with wolverine's speed, agility, and fighting abilities. it was once argued that although wolverine's claws might be able to cut through anything, wolverine doesn't have the strength to cut through superman or colossus. imagine what someone with thor's strength could do with claws like that.

JuggernautFan
great idea. i'd combine superman and juggernaut. here's why. superman is already incredibly durable and he has super human strength that is rivaled by few. also, in alot of fights, if not a majority of them, he holds back. one day while passing over an unknown jungle in a foreign country. he sees that a temple in ruins is in the midst of the jungle. he goes down to investigate. inside he sees a glow, off a ruby up on a pedastool. he grabs the ruby not knowing what powers they possess, while reading the inscription on the stone set just in front of it. the crimson bands of cyttorak then empower kal-el. his durability, and stamina are now LIMITLESS. his strength would also be boosted to unknown levels. there would be little to no way at all of beating him. he is less susceptable to mind control/telepathic assault than cain marko could ever dream. not to mention that the influence of the ruby would undoubtedly make superman "bad" in all terms of the word. no longer would he hold back or possess the "self control" that he has demonstrated in the past. he would be set loose on the cosmos, only a being of Enourmous power could stop him.

kal-el
Man!Did none of you read the 'Amalgamate' thread I started? IT was just this but a day earlier!!

FrothByte
I'm sorry kalel, i only read your post just now. is there a way to delete a thread?

kal-el
Don't be silly. We'll get more people doing it now. Two threads are better than one!

JuggernautFan
sorry, i'm farely new here. just figureing things out.

kal-el
Ok here's another one from kal-el-the mix up man:

Punisher + Batman = Dark Skull(sounds more like a villain)

As a child, Frank Wayne(sounds like cowboy) witnessed the death of his parents,so he he took out his pain on Vietcongs in the war. then when he finally got over their deaths and started a family of his own, they were gunned down too.His parents before, his wife and Children now. He used his inheritance to build his own arsenal of hi-tech weapons to annihilate all criminals. He wears a black suit with a Skull , and a Black cape and cuises NYC in the Tank-mobile.A super-tank that has weapons no army even has and can travel at 300mph(somehow!). His acts are for revenge and punishment. HE is- DARK SKULL

kal-el
Human Torch + Hulk = Hothead!!

Johnny Banner was abused by his father as a child. He kept his feelings inside and they grew inside his psyche into a monster within. The murder of his mother by his father was the final straw and Drove Johnny to suicide. He tried to claim his life by jumping into the no-go zone of a miltary test sight used by his brother in law Reed Richards. They were combining Gamma radiation with a Rock that contained high-levels of Cosmic radiation, that Reed had found during his space travels. No-one could stop Johnny and he was caught in the explosion but miraculously survived. But he was different. When he became enraged, he turned into a huge, red-skinned man-brute with vast superhuman strength and engulfed into flames.A literal manifestation of his mental state! The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets amd the Hotter his flames get! HE detroys whole armies with blasts of heat rivalling that of the sun and with his limitless strength. Only when he calms, does he cool down and turn human again. He is on the run from the US gov, and wishes to somedya find peace.Peace from his alter ego HOTHEAD!

kal-el
Sorry- I just really enjoy this!

mordamor22
doc ock and spidey???got n e ideas 4 thet 1?

FrothByte
juggernaut + daredevil.

imagine someone with juggernaut's strength superbly trained in martial arts.

DarkCrawler

kal-el
thats awesome!!

DarkCrawler
Thanks. smile

kal-el
It's good to see someone else put a little effort into it.

DarkCrawler
No problem.

Jamaican
How about these three...

1. Superman & Superman (energy transformed)
2. Superman & Thor
3. Superman & Xavier

kal-el
superman/xavier.Thats what I'm talking about!!Ulitimate being:mentally/physically

DarkCrawler

Viper
Superman & The Hulk

Extra strength and toughness, but can only use his powers when angry.

kal-el

SuperNova
JUGGERNAUT+ WARHULK.

Juggernaut was busily killing mindless innocents, when the green appeared, The hulk stepped out of the Darkness to battle Juggernaut once again. Juggernaut immediatly took out his anger on the Hulk, And began brutally bashing him to the point where the hulk was almost destroyed... But something inside of him grew extremely mad that he was going to loose... and in his rage, he threw juggernaut off him, and growled with all his might, transforming into... WARHULK! Warhulk charges forward, AND SLAMS JUGGERNAUT through countless buildings, Running through them himself, he picks up Juggernaut, and thrws him miles into the air, And holds up his fist, Juggernaut falls straight down, and is slammed in the stomach, his armor dented in.
Juggernaut faints, turning back into cain marko, dropping the book and the crystal, The shiny-ness of the crystal attracts warhulk, he picks it up and picks up the book, mumbling some slurred words from the book... WARHULK TRANSFORMS.... INTO... Super Hulkernaut! The giant monstorsity, a mix of evil, stupidity, and good. Weighing in at over 10 tons, standing about 5 meters tall, With the strength of Warhulk at his strongest, and juggernaut combined... With gray skin, wearing blood red super armor, he is the super Hulkernaut!

Hypester
Bathulk is tempting (very)

But I'll stick with Colossus: Green Lantern! Spectre brings Colossus back for his great sacrifice and gives him a GL ring to boot... very simple... very scary...

spider-venom
spider-amn and venom !!!!!!!!!!

they can ****ing dominate every1

eleveninches
magneto and Gambit (with gambits powers trained to the ability of new son)

SuperDarryl
Punisher + Captain America

Ok this scenario has already been explored but I still like the idea. Heres my version.

Frank Castle was a career U.S. Marine, who served five years in Vietnam. After he got out he worked as a trainer for special forces for the Government in New York. He still wanted to better himself and was always looking for the next level in combat. Somewhere in his pursut of perfection he managed to cross paths with General Chester Phillips of the U.S. Marine Core offered Frank the opportunity to take part in a special experiment called Operation: Rebirth. Castle agreed and was taken to a secret laboratory in Washington, D.C. where he was introduced to Dr. Abrahan Erskine (code named: Prof. Reinstein), the creator to the Super-Soldier formula.After weeks of tests, Castle was at last administered the Super-Soldier serum. Given part of the compound intravenously and another part orally, Rogers was then bombarded by "vita-rays," a special combination of exotic (in 1941) wavelengths of radiation designed to accelerate and stabilize the serum's effect on his body. Steve Rogers emerged from the vita-ray chamber with a body as perfect as a body can be and still be human. A drug dealer who was tracking Castle observed the experiment murdered Dr. Erskine mere minutes after its conclusion. Erskine died without fully committing the Super-Soldier formula to paper, leaving Castle the Sole beneficiary of his genius. Castle was then put through even more intense physical and tactical training programming,teaching him gymnastics, hand-to-hand combat and more military strategy. Three months later, he returned to New York to see his family. He was alarmed to find out that while he was in D.C his father was killed during a drive by shooting in his neighborhood, his mother was takin out by a serial killer in cold blood. Angry about the drufg dealers and serial killers killing his mother and father in cold blood he still had his family and so it helped to ease the pain. But one day while picnicking in Central Park, Frank's wife and children were caught and killed in the crossfire between two warring factions of drug dealers.Keep in mind all of this shit happened in about a month while he was being adminstered the Super-surum in Washington D.C. and as soon as he got home. On that day, Frank was so pissed he vowed to use his skills and experience to wage a one-man war on crime. He set out to punish all criminals, and more often than not, that punishment takes a very lethal form indeed. So in a nut shell he ends up with Captain Americas super strength, agility, and everything with the Punishers past of a dead family. I still think this is one of the most believable heros to be created.

kal-el
THATS THE ULTIMATE SOLDIER

SuperDarryl
Doesn't that story kick ass, mixing Punishers life with Captain Americas!

kal-el
sure does. almost as good as batdevil!

WWestFlashFan
Hulk+Flash Hulks strength with flashs speed and brains...no more stupid and uncontrolable hulk and he still gets raged but he can control it.............o ya hes smaller but still strong

kal-el
so have you read the latest flash v superman race Wallywestfan(or anyone else for that matter). It was very good(the race part) and superman kept quite close,get this-on foot as well as flying.

WWestFlashFan
no i just started collecting comics but i've read up on the summeries

WWestFlashFan
wasnt the closest finish (for superman) a tie or did superman ever win??

kal-el
well in the comic I mentioned Flash says how 'superman used to be as fast as me, maybe a tad faster, until I learned where my power comes from and how to use it.I could take all his kinetic energy from him and stop him from chasing me dead, but that would be liking throwing him out of a car, one travelling at 2000miles per second, and taking into account his strength, that would leave a trail of destrucion from here to Moscow'. So maybe supes won one back in the day. Its pretty cool the way flash talks about him, and just after flash leaves the JLA to run off and avoid their questions, batman says, we've lost him and he'll be too fast in an open environment to catch'.Then supes says ' no he isnt and he'll listen to me'. Very cool stuff

Arachnoidfreak
Magneto and Doomsday. hed still keep Magneto as a name, because he is so arrogant. i cant think of how that would come about, but think of the possibilities.

WWestFlashFan
cool kal-el / cant wwflash go the speed of light (183,000,000 miles per sec or faster?) how fast can sups go?

WWestFlashFan
and silver surfer speed

WWestFlashFan
cap A and cap B combined.....

Arachnoidfreak
the speed of light is 183,000 miles per second. 183,000,000 is ridiculous

eleveninches
speed of light is 297000000 meters per second

FrothByte
hulk + ghostrider

hulk with a flaming skull for a head. flames grow larger as he gets madder. puts a literal meaning to the term 'hothead'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.