Texas Chainsaw Massacer 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leatherface12
Backfire probably has but I just wanna know if anyone has seen TCM 4. I think its 4 but Im not sure. Its not the new generation but its the one called " Leatherface " and he has kind of long hair and these people get into an accident in texas and then goes wondering off in the woods and leatherface and his family come after them. I just wanna know if anybody else has saw this film. smile

BackFire
Leatherface is TCM 3. four is the new generation. Anyways, this is a horror movie, moving to the horror forum.

master_ry_omega
I have seen it, its not that good.... not as good anyway

JKozzy
no

SlipknoT
I hated 4

Evil Dead
as Backfire has stated, it is indeed part 3............

not only have I seen it, I own it.

SlipknoT
I saw it in the $5.99 bin at walmart, but I didnt bother to get it

leatherface12
Oh I didnt know because I dont like the movie that much either but I wanted to see if anyone else seen it.

The Redeemer
Part 4 is the one with Matthew McConaughy and Renee Zelweger in it. Now, I just bet both of them would like to permanently wipe it off their CVs. evil face

Heh!Heh! Nothing to be ashamed of guys! I quite liked it in a totally trashy, laugh out loud sort of way! laughing

Evil Dead
Indeed Redeemer.................it's a great campy take on a horror classic. McConaughy's robotic leg device owns that movie........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.