Phantasm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Who thought this film was any good.
Phantasm is the one with the funeral place called Morningside, the tall, indestructible guy, the kid who looked like Elijah Wood, the 4 ft dwarfs and one hell of a wierd plot

HockeyHorror
it was good.

Striel
As much of a horror fan as I am, I have never watched any of these movies. Are they worth renting?

badkittykitty
they a campy by todays standards but I enjoy them smile

amlap
the phantasm serie is one of my favorite. if any the second is the best!

Evil Dead
I love Phantasm..............it is a great movie.

The movie is so unique.........it leaves many questions unanswered at the end........it confuses alot of people, my wife included.

Phantasm 2 is good........but I don't think it's as good as the original. I liked the original story to the first movie........the second is basically just a copy of the first movie's story......only Mike and Reggie are older. Same plot basically. Phantasm 3 is alright.........I can't say too many good things about Oblivion (part 4)...........

Each film in the Phantasm series is worse than the one that came before it.

Cowboyography
The Tall Man, Very good Baddy, I love This Series. My most memorable scenes are of part 3 when the ball embeds in the guys hand and then another ball comes after him. He has to chop his own hand off only to get embedded in the back, then the ball saws and drills its way through his body through his mouth from the inside!!! WOOHOO GO TALL MAN!!

Evil Dead
It pisses me off that they havn't released parts 2 and 3 on dvd yet.........I don't even own part 3 and my part 2 VHS is pretty much trashed. Has anybody heard any release date rumors for them?

amlap
nai havent heard any dates but im wating for them too. the only chance i get to watch 2 and 3 is renting them. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.