nominations for next weeks poll for May's book of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
nominations for next weeks poll for May's book of the month

if any one has a book they would like me to include in next weeks poll I post for May's book of the month please post them here.(if your shy you can pm me)

please keep in mind that I can only make the poll with a couple handfuls of nominations,so if there are to many nominations some will have to excluded perhaps if you see one nominated you agree with say you'd like that one as well, the more a book is wanted it will be surely placed in the poll

one nomination per person please to try to keep the poll at ten if one person nominates more than one book the first will be included in the poll or if another person also agrees with another book that should be included.

also if there is to few nominations I am going to use the most popular votes from April's poll as the fillers.

I want our book club to be enjoyed by everyone who wishes to participate all your suggestions and ideas are very much appreciated!

~bkk

p.s.~ Keep book in the confines of the forums pg-13 rating.
Book should be in print and available in paperback edition.

Kaleanae
Macbeth - William Shakespeare

big gay kirk
Peter Beagle's "The Last Unicorn" pleeeeeze!!!!

Lord Soth
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
Mark Twain- Adventures of HuckleBerry Finn

lethargic rambler
Has Wuthering Heights been read by this club yet?

I only ask cus thats what I've just started and I won't have much time over the next few weeks with my move and all, so I'll probably still be reading it in May anyway.

badkittykitty
nope,it hasn't.
so would you like that to your nomination?

lethargic rambler
Yup yup yup!

*smacks BKK's bum*

Kaleanae
This one is good!!! eek! Yay!!! Mark Twain stick out tongue

Corlindel
Moby Dick - Herman Melville

WindDancer
I'm going to repeat my suggestion for this month. I suggest Fahrenheit 451

Phoenix
The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde

badkittykitty
eek! EEeeeeK! I wondered when bum slapping would get in to the book forum! *slaps random bums in thread and runs*

oh yeah adding Wuthering Heights wink

coolboarder98
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

lethargic rambler
There's always bum slaps when I'm feeling frisky. wink

Predator 89
Paranoia by: Joseph Finder

badkittykitty
you must have missed it,we already did enders game in march do you have another nomination?

MasterWizard
"The Dark Half" by Stephen King

badkittykitty
I'm going to take this down tomorrow night so if anyone has osme more get em in smile

badkittykitty
well thats that smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.