I hate MORPHEUS!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias_Neo
I thought about this for a while and I hav come up with an answer to why i hate Morpheus's guts. If it wasnt for him, Baine would never have stayed back to wait for the Oracle. Thus, u wouldnt hav a blind Neo, thus he prolly wouldnt hav such trouble in getting to the Machine city. Morpheus did all of it. Also, Morpheus ordered to shoot the EMP right when they entered Zion in Revolutions. All they had to do is wait until a lot of Sentinals came to Zion and then they should blow it. U saw the Sentinals began to run away. Hell if it wasnt for Locke, Zion wouldnt hav had a chance. I think the real hero in Zion was that guythumb up

dragonpisces272
wow, i've never seen someone hate morpheus so much messed

JediHDM
If you hate Morpheus because of that, then we gointa have a little chat...

First of all, Morpheus left it up to the captains present, for a volunteer to present themselves, in order to stay behind to await the Oracle. Thus, it is actually Ballard's fault that Bane got taken over by Smith. THen, Bane allowed the other crew member to go before him, so it was also Bane's fault.

Also, the threat was real at the moment that Morpheus blew the EMP...if they hadn't blown it then, they might not have lived to blow it when all the Sentinels arrived later. The REAL hero of Zion is Neo, who gave himself up to stop the war. And Morpheus, for finding and freeing Neo. So you should be Happy, grateful to Morpheus, not Hate him.

mors823
If you hate Morpheus because of that, then we gointa have a little chat...
laughing out loud Funny, Jedi. Funny

No one can hate Morpheus. Dislike, maybe, but not hate. He did a lot more good than Locke.

Ben'sAngel
If it wasn't for Morpheus, Neo would never have been released from the Matrix, and Smith would have killed him quite easily. . .And there would be no story to tell.

so there. stick out tongue

~Angel~

VenomVA
I agree, if it wasn't for Morph Neo would not have been freed fromt he Matrix to Sacrifice himself to save Zion and all would be dead right about now.

Morpheus played an important part. I like him not hate him and hope that he and Niobe got back together, they make a good couple not Niobe and Locke.

Another thing, Morpheus still believed in Neo even after learning that the prophecy was false.....Trin, link and Niobe did also but it was mostly Morpheus, and I believe he would have done the same thing Neo did if he was in Neo's shoes.

Aside from Neo...Morpheus was really the other person handling the Agents....when I say handling them I mean putting up a good fight.

So don't hate Morpheus, he's the good guy big grin

SteveMan2101
Morpheus knew what he was doing so shutup aboy him!! miffed. and Locke wasn't the real hero NEO WAS because he stoped the war between the steninals So if you hate Morpheus that means you hate all of the Matrixs movies you low life BUM!! laughing

mors823
Your're kinding, right? Don't toy w/ me. I can't tell was real and fake anymore.

sum1butno1
The matrix has you...

mors823
It has always had me

dragonpisces272
yes

Shape Shifter
admit it alias neo u hate everyone in the film (except maybe Neo)

Darth Revan
Morpheus was the only one who thought Neo was the one

If it hadn't been for him, Zion would've been obliterated because Neo never would've become the one

Alias_Neo
k, ill admit itbig grin

Vim
the only thing i hate is that Morpheus didn't get as much action as he did in M1 and M2.

Numo
I love the character of Morpheus but I must admit that something has been puzzling me.

When Morpheus first took Neo to see the Oracle, in the elevator, Neo asked if she is ever wrong. morpheus replied "try not to think of it in terms of right and wrong, she's a guide Neo she can help you find the path".

The ontop of the building after being rescued by Neo he told him that "the Oracle told you only what you needed to hear nothing more".

Yet in Reloaded he believed everything that the Oracle said word for word hence his crisis of faith in Revolutions. How did he forget his own advice in M1?

The Omega
Hmmm. Close this thread started by some angsty attention-hungry teen-ager or let it die ... slowly ... painfully... ???

Questions questions...

Korri
no Morpheus is da shizz sad

You are an impudent child. I am going to have to put you across my knee mad

gabimr2
whyy do u hate morpheus? mad are u nutts?.. u're bishard! morpheus rockss!! he is my boyfriend shifty

Korri
woah eek!

really??

dragonpisces272
morpheus should've got a lot more action than the part on niobis ship yes

Korri
What are you implying?

mors823
let it die slowly, but close it and reopen open it every once in awhile.

sum1butno1
I'm willing to bet she's as much Morpheus' girlfriend as you are Neo's.

Alias_Neo
I think Neo should hav got a little more actionstick out tongue

Korri
I think he got enough. Where do you think you came from? no expression

clavis9495
If it wasnt for Morpheus Neo wouldnt be in the real world in the first place roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shape Shifter
me not like Morpheus all that much either, but i don't hate him

Korri
Morpheus rock k raver

Shape Shifter
I thought that u thought that Neo rocks, just like I think that Roland rocks (the bed embarrasment )

Korri
eek! !!

Shape Shifter
oops did i say that out loud? Ah well

JediHDM
i think Natalie Portman rocks*...love...*sigh*

*my bed wink

Korri
yes its true...

speiderman
Morpheous is one of my favorite characters. How can you not like him? Wish I could fight like he does.

Shape Shifter
BECOS HES a prat thats y

shaber
I didn't like the sequels so can't really remember them that clearly.

Morpheus was in fact my favourite character in the original embarrasment

Red Superfly
To be honest, I ended up hating the WHOLE LOT of them, especially Neo.

I wanted Smith to beat the living hell out of everyone, it would have made the ending infinitely better that's for sure.

Smith saved The Matrix from boredom. Neo is the most boring character I have ever seen in a movie (although he was alright in the first film, he at least seemed human) and Smith deserved to kill us all. Muahhahahahaha!

JediHDM
i sincerely hope you are joking, because this is the wrong place to say the matrix movies suck.

Red Superfly
Never said the MOVIES suck. I said the characters suck.

The first Matrix movie as AWESOME. The two after that, well, they are OK I suppose.

And I can say what I like about the movies. This is a forum to DISCUSS movies. Discussing movies in a forum like this takes into account both GOOD AND BAD parts of movies.

So this is actually the BEST place to say that The Matrix movies suck.

I could say Neo is the biggest dousche ever to walk onto the silver screen...........and I will, so there. Muahahahahahaha!

JediHDM
ok...*starts backing up, and motions to others in the forum to back up as well*...we'll just see how long you are able to say that once Korri gets here...

Korri
dont abuse Neo miffed

TheProgramSmith
And if I disobey? I have been compelled to do it before, Korri.

Korri
ill kill you raver

TheProgramSmith
Will you, now? evil face

Korri
obviously thats what i just said raver

TheProgramSmith
~Gives the classic Morpheus "bring it on" hand gesture~

smile How are you today?

Korri
in the mood for blood raver

TheProgramSmith
If you want yours spilled, then by all means.

Korri
nu uh raver

Red Superfly
Is true, Neo sucks.

yes

Korri
take that back or m gonna use the chair!! mad

Red Superfly
*Gives the same look to Korri as Isildur gave to Elrond at Mt. Doom*

No.

Shape Shifter
oh look i think Red superzipper is suicidal

JediHDM
i coulda told you that when he came here and said Neo and the Matrix suck...

Shape Shifter
yeah but it wasnt that he said the matrix sucked...it was saying that neo sucked, ah well i think Korri's hungry anyway

Korri
fine, die then.

chair

JediHDM
i warned him...but nobody listens to me...oh well, his fault, not mine...

Korri
well he got his cumpuppance in the end raver

Shape Shifter
are we supposed to listen to u jedi?

JediHDM
lol...of course

Red Superfly
OWW! messed

Neo.....still.......sucks...........

Korri
u want more B!tch? mad

chair

Numo
The more I watch the films and watch Morpheus the more I respect him.

When you see him in M1 he was just magnificent, but i just assumed that his unwavering belief in the prophesy was shared by all in Zion. It was only in Reloaded that we see just how alone and how what he had to sacrifice for his beliefs "You are going to realise just like I did that there is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

But it takes real courage and conviction to hold onto a belief that is not shared by the majority.

And again in Revolutions you see just how quick his mind works, no he is definitely THE MAN. Not to mention his voice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.