USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Epilogue to the Campaign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Dexx
yeah..very nice. Instead of ultimate power...we get to be outcasts..again. stick out tongue
and the jedi get padawans..argh

though i'd be curious to who is the man adressing palpatine as sidious....i thought no-one knew..besides dooku..and he comes later.
and this one seems to be in the senate..hmm

Ushgarak
Aside from the Viceorys, and everyone who saw them talking to him...

Sidious has many agents.

Fun being on the Dark Side, eh?

Dexx
yeah...though....where are the satisfactions? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Hey, the Jedi don't even known they have been working for Darth Sidious by mistake! At least you are your own boss...

Dexx
yeah..but...oh well...
guess we have to have some advantages....i'm probably 'obfuscated' botu the mausoleum thing

Tptmanno1
wow!
*star wars theme*
*Credits Roll*

I get a Padawan!! yay! He/She can bring me coffee!!

Fire
it's a serious job don't underestimate it

thge most important thing is we ALL get XP (and I hope lots of it) evil face

Tptmanno1
hehe, Level up!!

Captain REX
Haha! Hoth! Hell yes! After all these years! That was reward enough in itself!

Dexx
i friggin hate hoth stick out tongue

Baylin
Rah shivers "Couldn't you have found us a nice desert planet to hide on!" Rah grumbles to no one in particular laughing out loud

Very good Ush all's well that ends well I suppose and it is a fitting SW kind of ending for the story.

Captain REX
Desert planets? *shoots Rah*

You question Galder's authority?! Do you?! stick out tongue

Baylin
Who? Moi? I would never question your authority! Just your choice of planets to hide on..... stick out tongue

Dexx
awh don't worry.,...we might get a nemesis adition, to question ALL of our authorities..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.