USH'S STAR WARS GAME- The Complete Synopsis, and the Post-Mortem analysis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Dexx
hah...you're trying to trick us into the mausoleum again?...neaaah..i'm not buying it twice stick out tongue

great game, what can i same...ending or not.
can't wait for the second campaign

Fire
great ush great

same as dexx I can hardly wait, I hope it starts soon, I never thought I'd make it out of there alive during that last adventure on zeiton.

you're thanking us for playing and/or reading
however I feel it is WE who OWE YOU our thanks
(You took a long time writing all these posts today)

xeous
You are an amazing human, Ush. Will you be my mentor?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Great work, Ush. Absolutely brilliant!

Now, let us see what the future holds. What happened to Kuylen and Jolanta and if Galder will ever get his revenge on Master Marcus is yet to be known. evil face

Also, now I can show Rah and Takuan the corpse of Lance Windu's master! evil face

Bespin Bart
Gross, Rex. stick out tongue

Good, there was nothing there! Sure, we did all that work for nothing, but we had fun doing it. big grin

Now, on to Campaign 2. When do you think it shall be ready, Ush?

Tptmanno1
Yea, all this wrap up is nice and all. and I'm fighting that warm fuzzy feeling, but When do we start the next one??

Fire
you'd wish half-droid you'd wish

Baylin
The thing I loved most was the irony - The long hard slog by the baddies and they end up leaving tail between legs and empty handed. laughing out loud Even if we had obliterated the jedi we would still have nothing to show for it. Nothing like a good twist where the baddies would have lost either way! cool

Nice work cant wait for the next installment!

Ushgarak
Well, I am glad you all enjoyed it...

I cannot give a totally accurate timescale for the new game as it depends on interest and character creation etc. but I thought sa small break whilst I slowly great things up would hurt nobody... a couple of weeks, maybe?

Gundark
Corpse ? Rex, you are not right in the head, pal. cool

And so, to our Evil Gamemaster, go the spoils !

Well done, Dr. Ush-n-stein ! Putting the campaign down via 'War and Peace' really puts the arc in perspective. Holy cow ! We've really come a long, long way in that galaxy (bloody volcano and all).

I'm surprised Kellan didn't get more of a tongue lashing from the council in the epilogue, but I would say she's pleased, to be sure. The Jedi certainly DID cause a great deal of death and destruction along the way, albiet without intent. The dark siders should be a bit jealous, really. Hehehe.

All in all, I think you did a magnificent job, Ush. And I'd like to thank everybody that participated in whatever form. I know there where plenty of situations where I was holding everybody up and I also want to thank you all for your patience.

I'm looking forward to the next campaign - even with Ush's evil little plot twists he is so fond of sticking you with when you're not looking ! *grumbles* Bloody damned volcano.....

Ushgarak
Well, that wasn't really a twist; more a pointy thing you got stuck on...

Captain REX
You are mistaken, Gundark. It is Galder who isn't right in the head. But we're fine now... big grin

Pointy like my lightsaber, or something else?

Bespin Bart
Make it snappy Ush. stick out tongue

Dexx
if they get padawans..we should probably get relations with an organisation..who we;ve been working for..in the 3 years time span stick out tongue

Fire
a couple of weeks????? a couple of weeks????
a couple of days you mean!

Ushgarak
Blimey, someone is keen...

You get your freedom, Dexx.

Fire
hehe

Dexx
who needs freedom..i want power stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Well, legends say there is this ancient Sith site somewhere...

Dexx
haha...so funny
*gets depressed*

Ushgarak
Heh...

Although to be more serious, 'Jedi Lore' is not going to be a useless skill, so there may well be room for that kind of thing in future plots.

Avalar, after all, was very genuine. Did any of you Dark Siders consider that something to do would be to locate the Archive?

Fire
if any darkies wish I have quite a few schemes you can start working on

Dexx
eek..yeah ush, i actually did think about asking if we're going to find the archive, next

Fire
dont forget to get a few personal slaves/trainers

Dexx
well draw your padawans to see the benefits of being simply...dark

Captain REX
Oh yes, that plan is superb, Takuan. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.