Happy Birthday TiffanyRae!!!!!!!! :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrodozBabe
Happy birthday my loving sister!!! lol Hope u have a great birthday lol
Love, love,

Ur sister....Toni big grin

Lookie its UR piccie! big grin

Laviera_j
Aw, so sweet! Is she on KMC?

FrodozBabe
yea her user name is TiffanyRae and she went on a couple of tymes and she posted in The Remake but Kit deleted thoses posts and it was her first post! how memorable! lol stick out tongue

Kitoky
Sorry...it had to be done. sad

tassie
Tell her one of Toni's best friends, tassie says have a great bday!! And to make sure Toni treats her well stick out tongue

Kitoky
Yes, I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!

FrodozBabe
lol its ok Kit lol she was just a lil upset lol stick out tongue

FrodozBabe
she sez YAY a thread.....dedicated to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! laughing out loud (but she sez she didnt say meeeeeeeeeeeee lol just me) lol stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Happy Birthday big grin My fellow Elijah and Frodo fan's sister big grin

tassie
lol, tell her she's almost as insane as her sister stick out tongue

Kitoky
"You have learned much young grasshopper."

FrodozBabe
lol she sez no im more insane stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud

Kitoky
You're more insane or she's more insane?

tassie
i vote Toni! no one here, ((except the "Ying"shiftystick out tongue)), is more insane stick out tongue

oh, yeah, and except Sauron, and Alex..

FrodozBabe
lol shes more insane stick out tongue lol big grin yay lol if u saw me at school today u'd definatley think im more insane than anyone!!! eek! lol

eezy45
happy birthday, yeah, smile

FrodozBabe
lol

kitty29
happy birthday Toni (Rose') sister, Tiffany

u no my best friend's name was Tiffany.....lol
anyways have a great birthday!

FrodozBabe
lol she sez thank u all big grin lol

FrodozBabe
anyways i have a soccer game tommorow at 9 am and i gotta leave at 8 and its 11:27 now so i gtg to sleep anyways.......good nite yall!! lol love luv to u all

PippinTook
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!! Even though I never even heard of you til now, but still: Happy birthday!!! stick out tongue haha!

TiffanyRae
Thanks everyone! smile I had a wonderful time... And it's fun to read this dedication! big grin

tassie
yay, it's Tiffany! Glad to hear you had a great day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.