Please help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I want to know the song at the start of Freddy vs. Jason where the skin cuts up into little bloody pieces which form the words "New Line Cinema presents" and then it turns into a big pile of blood which splashes on the wall and the words "Freddy vs. Jason" comes out of it. At that moment a song starts playing, does anyone know what song it is. These are some of the lyrics: "I never wanna be the one to make you forget, I never wanna be the one to make you regret, I never wanna be! never wanna be! NEVER WANNA BE!!"

Do you know what song it is?

HockeyHorror
try the music forum if nobody here knows. ask BF to move this for u.

dean7879
the song is called how can i live by ill nino

HockeyHorror
well u got ur answer F vs J

done and done

Closing---Closed

Lord Soth
Yay! I'm posting in the doomed thread! Happy Dance

TrAnCeDuO
isnt that fun!?

HockeyHorror
no expression

laughing out loud;;;;

Darth Revan
yeah you wish roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
i have the power, i just dont use it smile

no expression i wish laughing out loud;;;;;;;;;;

TrAnCeDuO
dont we all?

HockeyHorror
yes sad laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Hockey dude are you typing ";;;" or "..." cos I see ";;;"

HockeyHorror
no my keyboard is messed up so when i try to type laughing out loud;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

it always does that^ for no reason :lol;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

slayer
laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
No, its not how can I live by Ill Nino, I now know that the song is by Slipknot. But I don't know what its called.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well, thats all.

Closing--Closed.

HockeyHorror
you wish^

trixygurl
Hey I dunno the movie but the only Slipknot song featured was Snap which was previosly unreleased and it doesn't contain the lyrics you mentioned! I have no idea what it is tho??? I guess we'll never kno

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wishes can come true. evil face

HockeyHorror
in this case i doubt evil face laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.