Auditions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sandman26
We are recruiting new dancers for the G club the pay is excellent pleasent working conditions and all you can drink.

requirements:
you have to be female

sandman26
oh i need some judges besides me

§pearhead
C'mon people...drinks/food there is absolutely free if you work there. Great benifits you've got goin for ya!

§pearhead
count me in, scott.

sandman26
we need one more judge (can't be married sorry link)

Linkalicious
that's why i hadn't posted yet...

besides...i'm partial owner now! big grin

sandman26
ok we need one more judge

§pearhead
link, if you're the co-owner, the hire me! I'm there more and more now. Please? big grin

Linkalicious
alright...but i'm leaving you in charge of stage pyrotechnics until i get the ok from the boss lady to give you a better position...

sandman26
he could be my assistant (or partner) bartender of course

§pearhead
a BETTER position? You kiddin' me? That's heaven right there!

Linkalicious
that's what i was going to suggest...but we'll leave that to Syren. I imagine there will be no problems...but she is kinda moody.

(sry babe, i know ur going to read this)

sandman26
well lets get back on subject the point is we need dancers and i have no idea where to get them

Linkalicious
ok, but no setting the place on fire light a Great White Concert laughing

§pearhead
You know, I really shouldn't find that funny...that only happened one state away. Still...laughing out loud the whole thing was pretty funny

§pearhead
yeh, like scott said back on topic here (in the otf? *gasp*)

sandman26
we hafta we need dancers

§pearhead
jebus...is anyone on? at all? i wish we could archive this thread or somethin and bring it out later.

sandman26
me too nobody is on at all

Dregh
I'm on.

Dogbert
lol, Not 1 gurl has posted in here stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud thats the beauty of it all big grin

sandman26
its that most of the girls are to young

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.