Is it true?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
Is it true that Padme doesn't die in the third movie? because a friend told me that in the books after the old movies, Han and Leia's child goes looking for his/her grandmother and finds Padme. I'm not sure if my friend is lying or not.

Lyn
I don't know about them searching for and finding her, but I do remember reading about Padme living through EpIII and having her death told in a series of books set between the trilogies.

I'm not sure if that's still credible though.

The Ones
man i dont like reading books to find out something, cant they tell the story in little cartoons or little movies or something...

yerssot
she possibly refered to Tatooine Ghost (haven't read it yet)

up to this point ... chances are it's true ... but with one cut they can make her live again, so it'll probably be deceided last minute

Malfoy's chick
oh I see, thank you!

Dirty Vader
well dont think she's gonna appear in Tatooine Ghost, if so: CRAP!!!
but at the same time it makes sense forher to live through EP 3.

Darth Jello
i heard that TG had an imposter mother

Rogue Jedi
she aint in tattooine ghost.

Darth Revan
Well it could be to do with the whole EU thing

EU literature doesn't necessarily fit with everything in the movies

finti
EU anit an issue here, this is the movie deal

whitedragon
is episode3 ever gona come out, spiderman would beat venom like theres no 2moro.

yerssot
yes, the date is even confirmed and posted here a couple of times already

kittypuff
Actually, the book in which someone goes searching for Padme was the Michael P. Kube-Mcdonald series, "Shield of Lies", "Before the Storm", and "Tyrant's Test", in which we are led to believe that Padme may have survived and is floating around the galaxy somewhere with some strange group of Wiccan like people.

hana_skywalker
What is Tattooine Ghost?? Can somebody please explain it to me?

finti
its a book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.