Did any one notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killthesunlight
The Red Apple Cigarette sign the bride walks by as she enters tokyo airport.

Myth
Yes. I think it really stuck out.

Fire
yea I noticed but I didnt pay much attention to it

killthesunlight
i only caught it the second time around... I'm not as quick as ya'll I also want to know in Vol. 2 the poster in budds trailer, and i didnt see the title of the book the pimp was reading, AND i didnt recognize the movie bill was watching

fox force five
also in the airport you can see other people with swords
AND on her ticket to okinawa it has her real name on it

burlyman
clap

WindDancer
Was that Sofie in the add? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I think she was big grin

Im gonna go check now about budd's trailer now and the movie Bill was watching stick out tongue

dave123
eek! i did happy

shibbie720
i obviously don't pay very close attention ... i've only seen them both twice, however ... hmmm ...

burlyman
thanks for that smile

Discos
are you allowed swords as carry-ons in japan and whatnot erm

roundisfunny
Yes, and they all say "So solly, no tickee, no shirtee," and they all wear kimonos, and they all have bowl haircuts and thick-framed glasses.

Myth
I don't believe you.

badkittykitty
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

gtsecc
There is also a Red Apple cigarret add on a bill board, which can be seen when the plane is over Japan.

amlap
well i have no clue bout the movie bill was watching but im sure i could have been a john wayne movie. as for hte book the pimp had, everytime i saw the movie i couldnt make out what it said?

burlyman
The Carrucan's of Kurrajong by Jasmine Yuen - it's not a real book.. Jasmine Yuen Carrucan is one of the crew members smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.