So, who saw Kill Bill 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I haven't seen it yet. Me and the guys went and saw Hellboy because Sam hadn't seen the first Kill Bill, so we couldn't make the guy see the second one first, ya dig? So we saw Hellboy and it was a very good movie. I was surprized. Then we went home and watched Kill Bill vol. 1 and hopefully we'll go see Vol. 2 tomorrow, hopefully. Anyway, I probably won't be back here to read this thread since you all will post spoilers and I don't want to be spoiled, so use this thing if you can. this thing

Aqua
they never played it here in Misawa yeterm

burlyman
I love Japan smile

Aqua
really??

NyC-gUrL
Ive never been to japan no

Aqua
come come!!

burlyman
yeah i phucking wanna go there big grin i havent yet embarrasment

Aqua
run awayshifty

MC Mike
Yeah I saw it. It was great, no doubt. But you knew that already. wink

badkittykitty
I'm going to see it in about 2 hours..I'll come back with my review wink

burlyman
*awaits with baited breath* sad I wish I could see this in theatres, asap!

silver_tears
I saw ella enchanted and punisher instead this weekend embarrasment

MC Mike
sad You missed out then!

Pablo G
Hellboy is f**king awesome !

badkittykitty
I like kill bill vol2,but I really think it will better as a whole movie..I don't want to give anything away here..the QT forum is full of spoilers as it is.

Rogue Jedi
the last movie i saw was attack of the clones and x men 2.

Fallen Jedi
just saw it yesterday actually. i loved it. its not near as bloody and violent as the first one, but it completes the story really well.

total metalhead
I watched Van Helsing I did yes

Twas visually impressive cool

burlyman
Cool!
I saw Shaun of the Dead... twice embarrasment

MC Mike
laughing out loud

Scotty
last movie i saw was, hmmmm, whats it called....... thats it, i saw starsky and hutch, it was a funny movie, im gonna get it when it comes on DVD

JKozzy
Kill Bill Vol. 2 was awesome, I saw it twice in theaters, within two days of each other! cool A rare occasion, to say the least.

ElectricBugaloo
what is this "Kill Bill" you all speak of? some small indie film?

lil Texiness
Kill Bill is great as both volumes together. Vol.2 waaas good though.

Raz Jr
yes

Tex
Volume II wasn't as entertaining as the first.

It lacked the violence, flow and exaggerated characters.

It was still good though! thumb up

silver_tears
tell me you are kidding no expression

lil bitchiness
It did lack violence, but it finished off the story nicely. Thats one of the reason Uma wanted to call the fisrt movie Kill and the second oen Bill because the first is super violent, and the second is more Bill concentrated!

smart

Darth Revan
hate to break it to you guys but... I hate Kill Bill

lil bitchiness
Really? sad

Why you hate it?

Fallen Jedi
did somebody say hate? messed

Raz Jr
everyone is entitled to an opinion yes

****in idiots stick out tongue

Tex
There weren't enough fight sequences! sad

Although the Uma/Daryl fight sure was hot! smokin'

StinkFist462
i didnt like the second one too much .. i caught my self day dreaming about 6 times through it .. i loved the first one .. bunch of action and the most awesome anime scene .. couldnt help but stare .... the second one is too much story ... and its boring .. barely any fights / deaths ..... but it ended the story well i think .... i give it 2 1/2 out of 5 .... ( guess im not much of a sotry person stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.