What have you read lately?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Viper
What comic book or books have you read lately?

I've been reading up on some Uncanny X-Men Essentials myself

DarkCrawler
Ultimate X-men...they are pretty good, actually.

Gregory
I recently bought and read a lot of fifty or so Demon comics. I love that series.

kal-el
I got the first of new Iron Fist sreis the other day. He did some very tough things in it and they were well drawn action sequences! He stopped a car that was about to mow him down by summoning his Chi and absolutely trashing it with his IRON FIST. I should have put him down for hardest punch(well in proportion to body size and strength). It can shatter steel like glass!

mordamor22
ultimate spiderman.......great stories...

SuperNova
Marvel Knights, Spider man.
And ive been reading some old old olllllddd ghost rider comic books I recently ordered.

kal-el
yeah, ultimate spidey is well written, as is amazing spiderman. Finished Avengers/JLA recently.In the final battle(which they obviously won), superman and Batman both voted Captain America as the best man to lead them. Cap gave Supes the order to be on the front line and gave him his shield and in a last ditch attempt to smash through the final wall, Thor threw his hammer to Supes and he cracked it open. the cover was awesome - a mean looking, battle ravaged man of steel holding Cap's shield in one hand and Mjolnir in the other!

tintedoils
venom series
ultimate xmen does rock
and found a alien vs predator book i thought id lost, different to the stuff i normally read.

cant wait for jim lee's run on superman to start

mordamor22
is the marvel knight spiderman good i went to get it today but they were out so im guessing its pretty good

LeAtHerRFace
porm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.