Something I noticed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
If I grab a girl's ass and she slaps me she is defending her rights, but if a *** grabs my ass and I punch him, I'm being homophobic and racist.

NyC-gUrL
no

Pablo G
no what ?

Viper
Just like if 6 black guys beat up a white guy it's just an attack, but if 6 white guys beat up on a black guy it's a hate crime.

And no it's not "supposed" to be that way, but it is.

NyC-gUrL
I dont think your homophobic or racist when you punch a guy for grabbing your ass. no wait..actually, you dont have to PUNCH him you can let him off easy.

Pablo G
Yeah man I noticed that as well, white straight dudes are discriminated as well.

Viper
I'm sorry, but I know if a dude grab's my ass I'm going to beat the crap out of him.

NyC-gUrL
do you think I'd slap a guy if he grabbed my ass? No. Unless he'd have an attitude to go with it.

Pablo G
Not all girls react that way, I'm just saying how it is, if a girl does indeed slap you it's ok. But a ****** grabbed my cousins balls he beat the crap out of him in a restaurant and he was arrested and the gay dude pressed charges and said he was a homophobe and shit like that.

Fire
how could you be racist, I get the homophobic part but not the racist part

Fire
I grab my friends their asses all the time just having fun nothing more

NyC-gUrL
if this case were to go to court, your cousin could probably win since what the *** did was sexual intimidation.

Fire
still doesnt give his cousin the right to beat the crap out of the other guy

Pablo G
It didn't he payed a fine of 5000 pesos, which is about 500 dollars and had to pay the ***'s doctor consultation.

Fire
told ya stick out tongue

Fire
now if he didnt beat him up then....

NyC-gUrL
yeah, if your cousin wouldnt have beaten him up HE could've pressed charges instead of the gay-guy.

M® $¥®€Ñ
a 32 year old waitress grabbed my ass and i turned red as hell...but i say the word "***" in a bar and i ge castrated...NO FUN!!! miffed

Pablo G
See that's the thing, here in Mexico we are not that tolerant with gay people, and my cousin is famous for his temper.

Fire
then he shouldn't be moaning that he had to pay a fine

Viper
Perhaps that's because women are treated like objects and rarely ever object to it confused

Pablo G
No they're not

pixie1
it depends where i was and who it was!
if i was just standing there and some random guy came and grabed my ass i would automaticly slap him!

WindDancer
I've always belive in the idea of "Keep your hands to yourself". If some guy (or a stranger) does that to me, I'll knock'em right on the jaw. I never had the experience of a girl grabbing my behind, but if it happens I won't do anything. All I would do is just ask her why she did it. I'm not homophobic, I just don't like the idea of some stranger guy putting his hands on me.

Lord Soth
If that happened.....I would be offended but a little flatttered that at least SOMEONE finds me attractive laughing

Pablo G
Yeah because society says it's OK for a woman to hit an ass graber but it's incorrect for a man to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.