What are the haradrim "singing"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dileno
When Theoden and the others of the Rohan army fight back Mordor orchs at the fields of the Pellenor in the Return of the king movie, haradrim on their oliphants come "singing" something. It' so completely mighty!! What are they "singing"? smile

MorgulLord
Lol i have no idea, But My favourite evil chant is where Easterlings are entering the black agte at Mordor in TTT. I love the Dark Forces!

Leggy_n_Merry
Yea that's great - just the sound of their voices is brilliant smile

MorgulLord
Yup, of cource the most evil sounding guy has gota be the Witch King, he just ooooozes evil (ive head that sumwhr b4 messed)

dileno
Sequence #1:
Witch king: "Send forth all legions. Do not stop the attack until the city is taken. Slave them all."
Orch commander: "Wha' of the wizard?"
Witch king: "I will brake him.."

Sequence #2:
Witch king (striking Theoden): "Feast on his flesh" (said to fell beast)
Eowyn: "I will kill you if you touch him!"
Witch king: "Do not come between the nazgul and his prey"
(some fighting, Eowyn kills fell beast, then Witch king starts to swing his spike club)
Witch king: "You fool.. No man can kill me.. Die now.."
Eowyn: "I am no man" (kills witch king)

Goosh!!!

I just LOVE the easterlings's chant when they are marching to The Black Gate.. Sooooo awesome cool and mighty!

shadowy_blue
I'm not really sure what the Haradrim were chanting but I heard a "Rohirrim!" and Exa heard a "Haradrim!". big grin

There's also a sound file that I found and a pic of the "Katmuda" chant but I'm at school right now and the file is at my PC at home. big grin

Oh wait...I've posted it somewhere..I'll look for it..wait..

I found it..Here you go.. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25986&highlight=Orc+chant

dileno
I mean "slay them all", not "slave them all".. Stupid me! wink

I've got several sound clips from the movie, for instance the one when Witch king speaks to the Orch commander..

sauron
this

'he'll be coming on a mumakil when he comes!

he'll be coming to war with gondor when he comes! YEE HAW!'

and also

'hi ho hi ho
its off to war we go
with a big oliphaunt
and some spikes on our face hi ho
hi ho hi ho hi ho'

dileno
Cool! How do you know, sauron? smile

And what are the Easterlings chanting when they approached The Black Gate in The Two Towers? smile Do you know that too? Pleeease...! big grin

sauron
easterlings in TTT hmmmm

sorry i have NO idea...and i cant find it anywhere

sauron
and dileno..your new!

yes hello im sauron big grin and i shall be your future friend big grin then at the age of 19 will take over the earth using my ring *realises everyone is listening* oh...yes...it got....*puts something in his pocket* destroyed...how silly of me*

ATM4eternity
easterlings are awesome, we had best see them in RoTK EE!!!! mad

dileno
Sauron: yes, I'm new. Was searching for a good LOTR discussion forum and found this quite awesome forum. big grin

Iirima
Yeah, it is awesome, ain't it? Hi Dileno! I think sauron is planning to overthrow the *cough*primminishter*cough* but ya never know. wink

Kitoky
Sauron had secretly plotted to overthrow Raz the admin. laughing

Iirima
On your welcome thread...wink

Sauron is....erm...interesting, but we love him, and KMC just wouldn't be KMC if he left! *thinks of incidents* *shudders*

dileno
Ehm... I've already figured out Sauron is liked here.. Let's surf on an' see if I see KMC anywhere.. wink

However - back to topic? smile

Kitoky
Surely.

The easterlings should get a special cameo in the EE and if not I'll be really mad...

pip-foot
yes. they deserve one smile

I love the song Sauron laughing you make me laugh smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.