Hey, i'm new and i have some questions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

POTC4EVA
How do you get a signature? I bet i sound so stupid...help me...please?? And who here loves POTC and LOTR and anything Johnny Depp related? Me me!!

<<Solo>>
Well you need to get the link of the picture... and put the link in between these ... If you have an AOL account Ill suggest this place to upload your pictures you have saved on your pc and getting a link on them... http://mywebpage.netscape.com ...

Pretty Girl
hi!

go to the news and questions forum and youll find your answer! wink

and welcome to kmc!

Storm
You' ll find kindred spirits in the Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean section wink
On a side note, in the News & Questions section are the most common questions already answered. So if you have any questions left, you might check there first.

And last but not least, welcome and have lots of fun smile

POTC4EVA
Ooh, cheers. Thanks, you lot! I'm going to try this stuff now...

i wanta rock
www.geocites.com/hamelius59693/wanted

pipschick
Welcome POTC4EVA!
As you can see i am a huge LOTR fan, i esp love Pippin, Merry and Legolas, and Dominic Monaghan,Billy Boyd and Orlando Bloom are my fav actors big grin So feel free to join any of the threads and chat about anything you want.
ENJOY!!

Evy_O
Hello big grin Welcome happy

§pearhead
Howdy smile

Fire
hey there

POTC4EVA
Eer...i still don't get it... can you dimplify that for my puny brain?

§pearhead
save a pic
go to edit profile
below the signaure box is "upload custom sig"
click on it
go to the browse thing
find the file
click open
click upload
you get a code, and type that in your signature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.