The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[LP]
It is now 1:11pm cst on Saturday, April 17th, and a few hours ago I went on the ride of my life. Yesterday, at 10:45, I saw THE PUNISHER. I was in awe. In my opinion, it's the best comic book movie released out of the recent group, even toping Spider-Man. For everything about the movie stayed true to the comic book. When first found out that The Punisher was Rated 'R', I was exstatic. On the cover of the comics, as some of you may know, it states 'Suggested for Mature Audiences Only', and knowing that the movie was going to hold up to being bloody, gorey, graphic, and distubing, was great. And the movie rose up to the challange of creating a superhero out of a normal person with no extraordinary powers. Thomas Jane played out the role of Frank Castle to the nth degree, and John Travolta as an amazingly sedistic villian. I give the suggestion to everyone to go out and see the film, and then come back right hear, and I want to know what everyone thought of the film. Thanx.

---

Eidolon
I liked the PUnisher about as much as I liked Blade (which means I liked it a lot). I would have like seeing the Punisher taking out more bad guys on the streets and stuff at the end (you know to show that he's decided to keep kiling bad guys, similar to how Blade ended with him in Moscow hunting Vampires, tottally unrelated to the main story line, but shows how Blade still doing his job).

Over all I thing it was better than Spidy, Daredevil, X-man, Hulk and the like, though probably because it was a rated R class movie so they didn't have to make things for younger kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.