Beyblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Salima_Kong
Who other then me likes beyblade! Wanna talk! smokin'

Kitoky
I used to like Beyblade until they came out with the new one with them looking totally different and had them wearing ridiculous outfits....I don't really like the idea of cg bit beasts.

kanis
alien Beyblade the new one is rubbish they look younger that they were in the original series and their is even another one called beyblade G revolution which has the same animation as beyblade Vforce.

Orlando´s Angel
yes.....dont like the new season.........and that girl that is always whit them..............why is she there anyway.............

''its beyblade''!!!

kanis
alien Token love interest for Tyson probably

grey fox
they ruined it with the second series the bitbeasts dont look good they look like real animals beofee they had a mystical quality because they were made out of light now there shit (exscuse my klatchian)

crazy_c
it's okay i suppose but i just can't take seriously a cartoon which revolves around spinning tops!! well i could if they didn't take it so serioulsy!! lol. I watch it to see kai though. smile

yoh askura 21

kurakitsune
i do like it but have not been waching it i like that girls she's cute ill take if tieson dont want her but my gf will get made at me lol

BlackHatDefect
Likewise,although I only thought it was ok from the start.

bardock
i never really liked it. is it like two dudes with spinning tops battling ach other for street cred.not my thing

Orlando´s Angel
i watch it because of Kai...............he is love laughing

yoh askura 21
wher i cam find beyblade the movie
and send me in private

crazy_c
Yeh me too! eek!

CrazyEyes
The Beyblade anime is great. Hell, I'm wasn't a fan of it when they first appeared, but now I luv it all. The 1st series is my fav anime ever, mainly because the characters are greatly intresting and the music is my fave ever. Plus, Ray is my fav anime character. This is top class anime, but is isn't for anyone. I love all anime based on hobbies (Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, ect; but not Pokemon).

Jace_Rave
I saw most of the first season...and it had a good idea and all but, they could have made it better. I didn't like the second season at all, the whole 3d bit beasts...

DarkSwordsLady
I loved the 1st series, the 2nd series was ok (i like the idea that there was a girl in the group but she should start blading) but the 3rd series was just crap, they just made it for the sake of making a 3rd series. And I agree with crazy_c and Orlando's Angel love big grin

Maylien
I like it does anyone know if there is a series after g revolution with boris and BEGA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.