Haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Boy do i like going to the movies with my friend it was Awsome/Scarey ill tell you what happend now......

Well me and my friends and one of my friends girlfriend (4 of us in all) went to the movies to see Walking Tall. We watched most of the movie the but my friends made noises while we were watching it sometimes...well anyways my friend next to me was getting lous and then my friend threw an icecube at me so then this guy looks at my friend pissed (the guys 2 seats away) i tell my friend to shut up then a little while later me and my friend are messing around and then the guy tells my friend "you better f&cking shut up before i punch you in the mouth" then my friend says "sorry sir" in a funny voice then my friend moves to another chair next to my friends GF so im there with 2 seats between me . The guys sitting there ans so is my friend so i just watch the movie until it ends alone (my friends call me to come back but i was in a transe) so then when the movie ends the guy gets up and goes to my friend and says something about people working for money to get to see a movie and caled my friend a punk then my friend said something and the old guy says "what did you f&cking say?" my friend says "nothing" then he says something else and leaves. Then we crack up laughing. So then we go walk around behind the movies and made my friends GF flash us (witht he bra stil on sad ) then she leaves and we walk on this thing and yell at cars and these teenagers go by and my friend screams out "f&ck you!" and im like dammit Nick you dumbass, then the teenagers come back so me and my other friend lie to him and say we didnt say anything but he didnt beleive us then we bragged to him until he did so then they left.

It was Awsome!

Mr. Bacon
nice story

steely balls
walking tall was badass

yeah funny story

Michael Myers 1
that guy scared the shizznet outta me then when he passed me and went to my friend i laughed

Rogue Jedi
you are lucky. if it was me, i would have kicked both your asses.

Michael Myers 1
haha i thought the guy worked there too and if he did hit us it would be dumb cuz the cops are always outside

Rogue Jedi
i would have made you or him throw the first punch.

Michael Myers 1
thats what we do so when the cops come we were defending ourselves

Rogue Jedi
well, i agree with the guy. people work hard for their money, and the last thing they want is some idiots talking during the movie they paid for.

Michael Myers 1
he could of told the manager

Rogue Jedi
or you guys could have had some common courtesy and kept your frigging mouths shut.

Michael Myers 1
i did i told my friend to shut up......thats y i didnt get yelled at

Pretty Girl
i hate it when people talk in movies its so annoying

Rogue Jedi
but you were there, with him. it might as well have been you.

Michael Myers 1
the old guy knew it wasnt me cuz he didnt say anything to me and walked pass me

Kaleanae
^^ I love your sig smile

Michael Myers 1
who

Kaleanae
Nazgul in the Dark aka Pretty girl

Rogue Jedi
well, shit happens.

Lord Soth
Movies are practically my religion. So you would be performing sacrilege. I would have had you kicked out no expression

Dirty Vader
hmm well good story, had a little trouble understanding at times but it could be me. Anyway same as RogueJedi but it happens to me being told the shut up in movies and I dont like that...

Michael Myers 1
^i know how you feel haha extually whenever my friends get yelled at im right there..this guy went psycho last time and yelled at me and kicked the chair until this guy told him to sit his ass chair (thank god)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.