Upcoming Horror Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger

HockeyHorror
Amityville Horror Remake BAD IDEA!

sad

there is no point in having a remake.

Candyman 4 sounds intersting but it doubt its gonna be good.

ragesRemorse
i know several of those have been post poned indeffaintly. Eigther way i have no ambition to see any of those. Well i must admit i have heard good things about the new helraiser movies so those may be the only exceptions. All remakes are bad ideas unless they are remade by the original artists

dean7879
im looking forward to seeing the sequel to dog soldiers and house of a 1000 corpses

HockeyFace
You guys forgot about The Last Horror Picture with Robert Englund and Kane Hodder... Whoa! that is like a horror fans wet dream right there!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats "The last picture horror" about? but wow! the two real horror Icons meet at last.

HockeyFace
Well I may have the title wrong (Could be The Last Horror Picture SHOW possibly) but I do know what it is about.

See a group of people are making a film about their favorite movie known as "The Barbaque Massacre" which was based on the events of a real life incident. The group ends up meeting an eccentric bunch while they are filming, who turn out to be the real Barbacaque Massacre murders.

HockeyFace
Also I hear a Wicker Man remake is in the works.

slayer
sounds interesting.

botankus
Sequels, remakes....Further proof that there isn't a brain left in Hollywood.

HockeyFace
Agreed.

Jason_Krueger
Well heres some original ideas.....

A Forest Dark

A group of soldiers are trapped behind enemy lines by the Germans and discovers that one of their soldiers is a werewolf, but they don't know who.

30 Days of Night

Set in a small town in far-north Alaska, where the depths of winter is plunged into a night which lasts for 30 days, and some unwelcomed guests with fangs have come to stay. It's up to the local Sheriff and Deputy and a husband and wife team to save the town from the horde of bloodsuckers.

Alice

Ten years later, Alice has spent years in an asylum trying to convince people that her experiences were real. She's given a second chance to return to the world of Wonderland, only to discover that it has turned dark and twisted. The realm of the Queen of Hearts has given all of Wonderland's denizens a strange, sinister tinge.
directed by wes craven

Boogeyman

The story tells the haunting tale of a young man traumatized by memories of terrible events he experienced in his childhood bedroom and who, years later, reluctantly returns home to face his fears of a monstrous entity that could be real or merely a figment of his imagination.

Cemetery Gates

About a genetecially alterted creature that is let loose by some eco-terroists. It goes on a rampage killing anyone that enters it's new territory beneath a cemetery.

LeatherLep43
Hannah Spearitt is going to be in Chucky's Seed? This movie is gunna rock! I hope she plays some rocker chik. she' was in a band i used to like. gosh her in a horror movie? what a change.

HockeyHorror
UPCOMING MOVIES:

my favorite series....the new lecter or shall i say Hannibal Lecter movie smile laughing out loud

The Lecter Variation

botankus
A Forest Dark sounds pretty good.

Cinemaddiction
"A Forest Dark" - Dog Soldiers , anyone?

"30 Days of Night" - Cool premise, but another comic book movie with vampires? roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Alice" - Three things going against it. It sounds inspired by a failure toy line by Todd McFarlane "Twisted Land of Oz", it's being directed by Wes Craven, and it's new. Everyone knows anything after Scream has been crap.

"Boogeyman" - Hi, Boogeyman? "Darkness Falls" called, it wants it's ENTIRE ****IN' STORY back.

"Cemetery Gates" - "It goes on a rampage killing anyone that enters it's new territory beneath a cemetery.

Do you mean to tell me it kills people who are already dead and buried?

The cup of originality is just overflowing with these titles.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Actually, this is based on American McGee's Alice and the related PC game (the McFarlane figures came out afterward). Wonderland has completely been corrupted by the Red Queen herself. I actually hope this comes out of its current hold pattern, ass it could pose to make a very cool movie...

There was actaully word of a similar take on The Wizard of Oz (American McGee's Oz) as well, at least from a PC game standpoint.

HockeyFace
I see copright problems. Lommel's eh goin be suin.

HockeyFace
Dracula 3000 looks good. Casper Van Dien's cool. Oooh! Nice guest appearance by Udo Kier!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.