What are the "revolutionS" in "Revolutions"??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BioLogos
One thing I haven't seen (perhaps I missed it) is a discussion of why the movie is called "Revolutions" and not "Revolution".

Obviously, one revolution is the new peace in which people who reject the matrix can leave. What are the others? Another important one involves Sati, but I'm not sure how to explain it -- machines becoming more human? ...

Alias_Neo
Well, Revolution itself mean "A new beginning". So ur question could also be "What are the New Beginnings in Revolutions"?

lordnikon
maibe it's all about 2 revolutions the humans' and the machines' ... both rising against smith .... i donno it's just an ideea ...

The Alpha
The things changed a hell in "Revolutions". So they named it.

JediHDM
Right. There are multiple revolutions in the movie. One is the idea of Karma, and Love, expressed by programs. Another is the creation of a program through Love, rather than necessity. Another is the New freedom of the humans. Yet Another is the peace between human and machine.

BioLogos
Yes, the idea that love is taking hold in the machine world is perhaps the most important of all...

Thanks!

audioheem
Or a revolution, as in a full cycle - in that the war has come and gone... full circle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.