ya so im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexaysnoot
ya so im new and how do u change the thingy for invision board? mines all blue and i want it a different colour or somethin how do u change the design? i wish someone help please big grin maybe admin? i'd be happy if u would

big grin

§pearhead
Go to user CP, edit options, and towards the bottom is a "change style"...I recommend either "Default" (Not the "KMC Default"wink or the Episode 2 black.

sexaysnoot
ok thanx so much!

§pearhead
Oh, and for the record...there's a welcome forum for saying you're new as well erm

and btw, welcome to the forums smile

sexaysnoot
thanx again! big grin *feels special*

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Yeah, welcome to KMC-- have fun! Post lots! *waits for Admin to move thread*

sexaysnoot
so its user CP the normal one, but how do u change it for everyone else as an admin?

§pearhead
Hmm? I'm not sure I follow confused

sexaysnoot
as in, ok, if ur the admin, how do you change the design of the whole forums so its not just completely blue, becuz if ur just a user, u dont have the authority to change the whole forums for everyone else to see, right?

§pearhead
Oh...

...well thats a question for Raz, isn't it? (He's the administrator here)

sexaysnoot
like, its a completely different forum in talkin about, that uses invision boards, how do you change the design of the boards so its not just blue? im the admin of the invision boards (not these) so the design of boards be different than original invision board?

sexaysnoot
how do i contact raz?

§pearhead
Oh, you're used to a different board style...that explains the confusion. I'm not sure if you have those specific options here.

In the meantime, if you want to contact him, you can private message him by going to your private messaging, and typing "Raz" in the recipient menu and then ask him what you want.

sexaysnoot
oh k, thnx

sexaysnoot
my english isnt very good, so im sorry if i confuse you sometimes i confuse people so i sorry if i do it to you. im working on my english hopefully i'll get better, teacher say i should post on english forums with only english being spoken it help my english more so i try to post in english only sorry again

leatherface12
Thats ok. As long as we get what your saying its cool. big grin

sukasa
its ok dont be sorry

§pearhead
Ah...I should've guessed at that before. Hopefully stupid language barriers like "mad" won't get in the way, and best of luck to your endeavor! big grin

sexaysnoot
thanks everyone! i hope i get better! smile

LeAtHerRFace
you will... evil face

badkittykitty
moved btw welcome!

badkittykitty
go to user cpu and go to edit options toward the bottom of the page you'll see where to change your style.

also check out our faq's here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=faq
for more user info

Storm
Your English is not that bad at all big grin
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

Fire
hope you enjoy your time here

Evy_O
hello big grin welcome smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.