Best human superhero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Batman, period.

DarkCrawler
Batman, of course.

Viper
Batman...no other choice really

norrin radd
batman, but i also like black panther, daredevil, or iron man

Spawnie
Batsie, no other can compete with that originality. I'm not dissing the others I'm just saying that Batsie made a greater impact on me.

who?-kid
I also like Batman, he's certainly one of the best, and to be honest, he will probably the winner in this thread.

But off course, if we all agree, it would be a very boring topic, so, just for arguments sake , I would say Conan stick out tongue

Jason420
I say Batman

punkyhermy
BATMAN!!honestly how can one compare others with him?!HE IS THE BEST OUT THERE!

eleveninches
Batman, or Captain America

Does Daredevil count as being human?

kal-el
Captain America/Batman.DD has powers so I don't think he could count.The thread starter will have to tell us.

VENOMfan
Captain America, yes I would have put bat's but the Captain pretty much sum's up superhero's and what they stand for. to a degree VERY few can match

norrin radd
captain america? and what about the super soldier serum, i prefer to choose black panther.

VENOMfan
well the super soldier serum did give him a slight edge, but I wouldnt say more of an edge the Bruces waynes money.

but take away everything and I mean everything from the Cap'n and id bet he would still fight for whats right.

norrin radd
before the soldier serum cap was a skinny weak guy, just like myself, lol.

CARTMAN
Batman is my favorite super hero who doesn't have powers. But to tell you the truth he's the ONLY super hero without powers (which is still cool because he can take on that goodie goodie Superman).

Wynndar
the Panther's Heart Shaped Root gives him enhanced powers...more superhuman than captain america's...so he doesnt count either

Gregory
Batman, of course. But Green Arrow is pretty cool, too.

Darth Jello
do you mean street level characters/marvel knights? or just no powers period.

Magee
I dont know why everyone worships Batman. I mean sure i like him but hes never realy intrested me enough to collect his comics.
I would go with cap or GA big grin

Red Superfly
Batman for sure

Iron Man is technically a non-enhanced human who wears a mere suit too

Captain America and Daredevil have powers! The way in which you tell if they are human or not is by picturing them in naked (not literally don't be SICK!)

Batman wears nothing - no superpowers

Superman wears nothing - has powers

Cap America wears nothing - still has powers

Iron Man wears nothing - no superpowers

See what I mean? Punisher, Iron Man and Batman qualify - Cap America and DD do not.

kal-el
Captain America is as good as a human can be and STILL BE HUMAN.So I don't think he does have powers really. It's debatable

LeAtHerRFace
I would also think Black Panther and Nightwing are gr8 human heros

Raventheonly
My votes for Batman and the Punisher... but mainly Batman because he could probably whip The Punisher.

FrothByte
iron fist and conan are ok.

Darth Jello
ok, with the new criteria, since you say hero, we should automatically disqualify elektra, punisher, and anyone else who murders in cold blood. taking a look at what's left, i'd say black widow or nick fury, but their age has obviously been suppressed by some serum...
that leaves me with a choice of a drunk in a tin can, a right wing nut in a bat suit,and archer, and bucky......I'll go with Jessica Jones.

Gregory
Batman is no more right-wing than most--less than many, based on TDKR.

eleveninches
Would Kyle Rayner be classed as human?? If so, I'd choose him, (or hal before he became spectre-while he was still human)
Batman
Captain America
Elektra
Punisher
Nick Fury
Black Widow
Juggernaught
Rick Jones
Nightwing
Iron Man
Daredevil (technically human)

kal-el
IRON FIST KICKS ASS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.