question...please ask around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elesha
Has anyone ever heard of "Molly Dolly". I recently received an email about this doll and am very curious to where it originated. I cannot find ANY info ANYWHERE. Here is what I received
This is scary but true! Send this to 15 people or more and warn them about Molly Dolly!

True Stories:
Jessica Peterson from Detroit got the e-mail and sent it to only 10 people. That night she was attacked in her sleep. She had sctratches all over her face and bruises around her neck and all over her body. Doctors could not confirm what was happening to Jessica, but two days later she was found dead in her bedroom with a rope made of black hair tied tightly around her throat. Beside Jessica's dead body lay Molly Dolly with a grin across her face.

Ted Montgomery from Newfoundland, deleted the e-mail thinking it was only a dumb forward. That same night he was attacked and killed in his sleep. He was later found by his best friend, Ted also had the rope made of black hair tied around his neck and scratches all over his face. Tucked tightly into Ted's hand was Molly Dolly.

Chad Bonter from California, sent it to 15 people and he only had a short dream of Molly Dolly. He said she appeared and frowned and then dissapeared right away.

After reading these stories you should really think over deleting this or not mailing to all 15 people. If you dont want to be Molly's next victim Send!!

There is also a picture of this doll - very creepy but I cannot paste it, if anyone knows anything about this doll or where I can find info please email me at
[email protected]

Fire
who gives a damn it's just a chainmail

elesha
i know it's just a chain letter, I am just curious about it.

yerssot
Fire you insensitive BRUTE!
a *checks*.... girls life is at stake here! mad

laughing out loud

elesha
okay, no need to be so sarcastic! I have found a little bit about the doll.

yerssot
nope, not sarcasm

that's how people react here, I just laughed at the idea that mister Fire already forgot that

Evy_O
Don't tell me you actually believe this no expression
I mean, some 11 year old boy wrote that for fun and then sent it to his friends roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ok, I didn't quite understand if you meant that you believed in it or not confused

saucybird007
huh madness laughing out loud

Agent Phillips
I heard something like this when I was about 10, only the doll was called red-dolly-anne, and there was considerably more blood involved. It was sort of a mix between this and that witches liver thing, you know dumb stuff that kids make up

yerssot
meaning that even more dumb people fall for it

burlyman
eek! oh cool some chainmail spam im sooo doing what it says or else smile

MC Mike
Okay guys, if I don't post for 15 days... you know what happened. sad

dragonpisces272
i always delete my chain mails big grin messed

elesha
Thanx for all your replies, I didn't think I would get any! This doll actually goes back to the time of the salem witch trials, it supposedly has something to do with a woman that was burnt alive for "being" a "witch".

§pearhead
If thats the case, don't send it to me no2

o'course, that's just a load of crock roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.