Ron has an unknown older brother?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joy2dWorld
I'd like to ask for help on this one-- I came across this quote apparently made by Ron:

"Well, I have to keep up with my brothers, you know, Harry." said Ron. "Percy is a prefect, Charlie was the best Quidditch player in years, Bill was Head Boy, and my oldest brother was a personal advisor to You-know-who."

Does anybody know, who is this oldest brother who was Voldy's personal advisor? (!?)

Kitoky
Woah....why didn't I catch on to this?!

So the Weasleys are more connected then we thought...

What book-chapter-page is that on?

tassie
hmm... i missed that...

what bk's that?? i'll tell you what i think..

danis4ever
THAT'S SURPRISING... What book is it?

Orli'sElf7
i dont remember seeing that in the book! what page?

shanie623
That is NOT in the book... ~_^

Orli'sElf7
thas wha i thought ive never seen that before...if some1 could post the book and pg number please for verification

tassie
read that quote again... it doesn't sound like something Ron would say.. i mean, "I have to keep up with my brothers, Harry" ? It's how he feels but i don't remember him saying it openly like that^^

Kitoky
In the back of my mind I think he did say something like that.....

Orli'sElf7
i know. i remember him saying he has alot to live up to and listing that all of his oldest 3 were prefects and charlie was head boy, but nothing about an older one than charlie : /

Kitoky
You mean Bill?

Orli'sElf7
nah...bills the 2nd oldest...and he worked at gringotts i dont see how that would relate to you-know-who would it?

Kitoky
No...Bill's the oldest...Charlie's the second oldest.

tassie
it's probably in the 1st bk when he just meets Harry... unfortunately i can't find mine.... grrrr

danis4ever
We have to read it again.

Or we can just wait until Joy2dWorld replies.

It is almost two o'clock in the morning in our country. I doubt it if she answer back today.

Kitoky
I'll grab my book...

hold on

tassie
i checked CoS and i didn't see it there, and i'm still looking in GoF

Orli'sElf7
really? i thought charlie was the oldest??? *grabs book* yea lets wait till joy gets back. we'll see what she says im sure she has proof of what she read

danis4ever
Tomorrow... let's wait for tomorrow...
but...

Can't Wait, Can't Wait!

Orli'sElf7
lol!!! well we can wait maybe 5 or 6 hours. lol then itll n 8 in the morning for her but i mean i doubt shell wake up that early stick out tongue lol plus u wanna b online for 6 hours??? big grin

Kitoky
Here's the only info I found....

"Horrible ---- well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are, though. Wish I'd had three wizard brothers."

"Five," said Ron. for some reason he was looking gloomily. "I'm the sixth in our familt to go to Hogwarts. You can say I've got a lot to live to. Bill and Charlie have already left --- Bill was head boy and Charlie was captain of Quidditch. Now Percy's a prefect. Fred and George mess around alot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they're really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it's no big deal, because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five brothers. I've got Bill's old robes, Charlie's old wand,a nd Percy's old rat."

Page 99 of SS

danis4ever
Well, She kinda told me she sneaks at her office computer.

She might as well be online at maybe 8 hours?

tassie
well, nothing there about an older brother working for you-know-who

Orli'sElf7
thats true....well ill wait and check later till joy is bak

celestial_moon
yah

hhhhr
ok 1)Bill 2)Charlie 3)Percy 4&5) Fred and George unless they have decided that the oldest brother is not a family member anymore these people are the only brothers Ron has.

Joy2dWorld
Hi guys, I'm sorry for all the ruckus but I didnt find that quote in the book... i only came across it on the web from a discussions forum somewhere while searching for other HP quotes...

I remember reading it in one of the books, but I've been searching all day and havent found it... sorry to disappoint sad but why would it be posted if Ron didnt really say it? it cant be just from a fanfic, the way it was written...

celestial_moon
ok then

Joy2dWorld
but hey, I'm not giving up yet! I'm gonna go thru the books again... I know its in there somewhere confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.