What the...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
has anyone seen this??

http://www.edgeinthemovie.com

i didn't check out the entire website cuz i g2g. but can someone

explain this?

HockeyHorror
i didn't even know about this film

Cinemaddiction
The trailer makes it look pretty decent. It will more than likely be one of those arthouse releases, kind of like "Bubba Ho-Tep".

MR. PINK
I have it on DVD. It's pretty good. Based on every thing I've read about Ed Gein in the past, the film is pretty accurate. Nothing is dramatized like all of those hollywood or made-for-t.v. true stories.

MR. PINK
It's based on a true story about a serial killer in the '50s named Ed Gein, who would basically rob graves, take the body to his house, and do things. e made lamp shades, waste baskets, curtains of such out of human skin. He also made furniture out of bones and even made a lamp out of a spine. Though he's called a serial killer, he only actually killed one person. Ed Gein believed that his dead mother was driving him to do the things he did. He lived alone in the family farmhouse. After his mother died, he kept her bedroom and any room she would use and never entered them again. He would also shrink heads. He was a baby-sitter, believe it or not. Don't worry, he would never have killed a child. He related to children better than he did adults. He would even show the children he baby-sat all of his heads. He also used people's faces as masks. Remember in "Silence of the lambs" the suit buffalo bill made from women? Ed Gein actually did that! He was eventually arrested after a neighbor found the woman suit in his cellar and reported it to the police of course. You may be asking me "BUT MR. PINK WHY MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT ED GEIN WHEN THERE'S SO MANY SERIAL KILLER LOL???//??" Well, he's the most notorious and the most famous of any serial killers that ever lived! That's why there's so many films based on Ed Gein. ABout Texas Chainsaw massacre, the fiom isn't based on him, so much as Leatherface is based on him. Tobe Hooper's original concept was "A family full of Ed Geins." So, yes kiddies, TCM isn't a true story. I have so many friends that are stupid and actually believe it is.

LeatherLep43
I knew about it for a while. I see it all the time at BlockBuster. I want to rent it but I can't.

Cinemaddiction
Silly me didn't realize that the link is almost 3 years old. I see it all the time, but never bothered watching it, or Dahmer, Gacy, or Bundy.

Evil Dead
It actually is a pretty good flick. If you have premium movie channels, don't bother renting it. I've seen it on Encore, HBO and Cinemax within the past 2 months.

Not really a horror flick........it's more of a bio flick. Nothing scary, gory, etc. about it. Still.......great watch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.