Presidents Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
It's Presidents Day here in the US of A. I didn't have to go to school today! Woo hoo! smile

finti
So that means Bush could leave his brain at home too, explains a lot of things thoug. He must think every day is Presidents day wink

ToMacco
Leave his brains at home? confused

finti
oh he is not alone doing it I see

ToMacco
Yeah, that's funny. . . like cancer is funny

queeq
So with a president like Bush, what do you have to celebrate today?

ToMacco
. . . *sigh* Drinking. sad

Raz
laughing out loud

finti
They renamed it to morons day.

queeq
Now THAT makes sense.

ToMacco
laughing out loud Bastards, one and all! laughing out loud

finti
indeed we are. big grin

ToMacco
For the record: I like have today off.

However, most Americans can't name 10 presidents, so this holiday is kind of a joke.

Dim
We're not that bad!

I got the day off from work..yep, I love this holiday.

finti
so it truly fits your present President then

ToMacco
finti, . . .you. . . for your information. . . Bush is . . . he's got some things going for him. . . , . . . I . . . .

. . . . . . . shut up, finti.

queeq
Some? Name one! big grin

finti
He makes everybody around him look smart

queeq
All the chimps???? I doubt that.

Raz
I never knew Presidents Day was Bush-Bashing Day?.....or is that everyday? laughing out loud

finti
A chimp would outsmart Georgie boy

queeq
THat's what I meant.

Dim
He's the only President to have a TV show based on making fun of him..atleast the only one I can think of.

finti
he deserves it

Texas
Have you all seen how Gore looks nowadays?! What a fat ass! He should lay off the Pringles! And he's grown this big beard, ewwwwww!!!! How unfashionable!!!

queeq
I must say though, with a beard he at least LOOKS smart.

Texas
Yes, but then when you find out he's a democrat, you can throw that assumption out the window evil face

finti
yeag Gore chang to Pretzels

queeq
I kinda liked it though. It looks a bit like: I don't give a sh!t anymore.

Dim
I'm a democrat..are you saying I'm stupid?

queeq
Yes.

finti
ouch time

Dim
*SMACK SMACK SMACK!*

yerssot
not for the sensitive viewers
(I couldn't resist!)

http://users.skynet.be/yodajammies/bushorchimp.jpg

Ushgarak
You know, I LIKE Bush! Ok, international relations are not his strong point but there is a certain character and honesty to him that I respect.

Texas
That's hillarious Yers, but I think that the 2nd monkey looks more like Laurette Onkelinx evil face

Dim
Who?

queeq
Oh, I like Bush too. I haven't laughed so much about a political leader since..... well, since ever really.

finti
cant wait until his next speech big grin maybe we should start a Bush forum like www. World leader and moron. com

Texas
Yeah, well atleast our leader is known around the world. No one knows who the Viking King of Norland is! stick out tongue evil face

finti
We have no need to show the idiots to the rest of the world, they might think we are all like that

Texas
Didn't the Prince of Norway marry some old wrikled divorced waitress with 2 kids?

finti
No he married a single mother with a son, not a divorcee.
And the crown prince has no authority he is just a marionette figure.

Texas
Sounds like a wuss
I should be the prince of Norway!cool
First task as prince: Declare Stavanger Sweedish territory! evil face

finti
evil face eh how can a Norwegian declear our own territory for Swedish. You must at least be Swedish to do so.
And again, the crown prince have no political power roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
*In Norweigan Prince voice*
Silence unruly peasant! evil face

finti

Texas
America stole Texas fair and square! We aint going nowhere! smokin'

finti
Just watch Bush next speech, take a look at his memo
*Note to myself give Texas back to Argentina*

Captain REX
Sorry, Texas is U.S. property. Steal it and we'll ignore you until the war against terrorism is over (unless, of course, you're terrorists). laughing out loud

queeq
I thought Texas wanted to be independent again.

Ushgarak
It's a voice that has never gone away. A lot of the Western States make noise about wanting to be independant but I can't help thinking that they just have a louder voice than the majority who are all Unionists.

Captain REX
I don't live in Texas, so it doesn't matter to me. Plus, what are the people in Texas going to do if they get free? Join the Afghans?

Ushgarak
Errr... probably be independent, like they used to be.

finti
Its not the world against US Rex roll eyes (sarcastic) If Texas were to become independent, it would be a souvereign country like Canada and Mexico smile

Texas
Yes, we should be independent. Then we could invade Norway and steal their cute fuzzy viking hats evil face

finti
You gonna ride them horses over here evil face

mah
is this a joke?

Ushgarak
No.

mah
just wondered. found it hard to believe that's all. yup...
sure you're talking about george w bush... the president???? someone honest and not fake-always-sentimental?

Captain REX
Yep. Not his dad, but George W. Bush. I like him too, he's a good willed president. I like him over Sex-Scandal Clinton.

mah
I don't like old bush or w bush that much. not really clinton either,and not too fond of gore.......

finti
In other words Mah you dont like the US leaders.
Clinton was cool

mah
nah, he had that little smile on his face all the time too, like bush. you can almost feel how much they try to look like they are serious and 'loving and caring'. makes me sick.

finti
Clintion was loving and caring at least for the interns big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

George Sr. liked importing lots of cocaine from Colombia AND say he's fighting a war on drugs.... how nice.

Texas
Yeah, and little ole Dubya was sniffing up half of it! rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
I stand by what I say, Mah.

Texas
Mah really hates Bush!

Course I love bush, if you get my drift eek! smokin'

Dim
Very funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Kate Bush?

Dim
Hmmmm..and you talk about my stale comments. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

finti
Kate Bush is cool

Julie
confused

Dim
Just nod and act like you know who they're talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.