Spider-man vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Another very hard one, namor is stronger and can fly, but spidey is faster and agiler and more clever and has the spider sense and the webs. Its really difficult, but i said after a long and hard battle, spidey would win. And in your opinion?

beavis46
on land,namor is around the 70 ton strength mark while spidey is 10 but namor gets weaker the longer he is on land so provided thet stay on land spiderman could have a chance if he keeps him at bay

norrin radd

SuperDarryl
Look dude, Namor would easily win this fight. All Namor would have to do us fight Spiderman close to water. And knock Spiderman into the water, then Spiderman would be screwed, as soon as Namor is exposed to liquid he regain all his strength and either be able to beat Spiderman sensless underwater or just hold him underwater until he drowned. Thats what would happen! big grin

norrin radd

who?-kid
In an old comic, they fought once (on a ship in the ocean !!), and it was a great fight. And Spider-man kicked ass ! Finally, it ended in a draw (don't they all), with Namor on top of Spider-man, trying to... yeah, what was he trying ? smile Namor was getting weaker by the second, so if the fight would have continued, he would have probably lost.

Probably, but not necessarily, because he is a tough cookie and a great fighter. In another story, they also dance with each other and Namor was quite impressive, while Spider-man was only able to hit Namor one time - Namor felt it though. The fight ended while Spider-man was chasing Namor, who was not trying to escape Spider-man, but was only trying to get in time somewhere.

But, if you ask me, Spider-man wins because he is faster and has his spider sense. And his web. He is also smarter. He is not in the same strength-class as Namor, but he certainly has enough power to hurt Namor ! If Spidey plays it right, he can handle Namor. If he makes a mistake, Namor will probably destroy Spidey.

End of my little contribution... stick out tongue

mordamor22
does n e 1 have a link where i can look up namor?

SuperDarryl
Namor is to powerful for Spiderman. Way out of Spidermans league, Na

SuperDarryl
sorry, hit submit by accident. Namor would knock Spiderman unconcious in our out of the water. A matter afact Namor could murder Spiderman in the water. And thats a fact. Doesn't matter how smart Spiderman is, he can't take Namor inside liquid.

who?-kid
True, very true. But the most important factor in this fight is: will Namor be able to lure Spidey into the water ? Would he be able to knock Spider-man in the water ? There's absolutely no proof for this.

What can be proven though, is that Spider-man fought Namor once on a boat on the ocean (plenty of water there to fight somebody for Namor, if you ask me), but it didn't make any difference: Namor got his ass kicked. It ended in a draw, but Namor got weaker by the second because he was too long out of the water (read my previous message).

IF he fights Spider-man in the water, he wins easily. Period. But that, my friend, is easier said than done...

SuperDarryl
Ok, so we have a comprimise, Namor would win in water. Spiderman would win outside of water. I can totally agree with that. Namor can fly right? What if Namor grabbed Spiderman and flew up in the air 10 miles and then dropped him into the water?

Red Superfly
I don't think Spiderman would let him get him that far up into the air.

In the air, on the ground, Spiderman has Namor scouted easily. In the water, well, we all know Spiders suck in water.

Jason420
I say spidey but like you all said if he gets spidey in to water hes screwed

who?-kid
I'm glad we all agree smile It's a pity we don't see Namor more in the comics, I always liked him, even if he was a bit arrogant at times.

But he has a "noble spirit" in him. And he's off course a great fighter !

SuperDarryl
Well look at it like this Namor can fly around, so if Namor got webbed from Spiderman then he could easily fly in the air with Spidermans still trying to bring him down and give Spiderman a bumpy ride. I would really enjoy to see another fight with the 2 of them, know telling who may win

Red Superfly
I don't think he could outsmart Spidey as easy as that. Spiderman doesn't just "web first and ask questions later" (although he is American :evilsmile. Spiderman would seriously own Namor out in the open. He's too fast for him in the air/on the ground. Even if Namor grabbed him and lifted him into the air, Spidey could quickly out maneauver Namor, climb on his back, punch his noggin etc.

You know how when a spiders web gets caught on your arm, and you try and shake it away but it just hangs on and climbs up and up? I'd suspect it would be like that with Namor - only this spider is cleverer than him, and is a lot tougher than your average garden spider.

muffin man
I think i read that issue spidey is winning then auttuma shows up yeah

jinzin
spidet cause namor is lame, lame lame and thats about as much logic as I'll put into this thread bring on the next battle.

radioboy121
Although this might not truly be enough information to credit the outcome of the fight, Captain America was himself able to elude Namor when he was under the control of the Controller.

Spiderman is far quicker and agile than Captain America and I'm sure has the means of hurting him. This is on the context that this is a land battle.

Maelstrom
Spider-man i take it can walk on water like a spider can. if he was thrown into an ocean he wouldn't drown. If Namor caught him on the surface i don't know spidy can be almost anywhere in a second.

MERCILOUS
Even a debilitated Namor could womp on spidey, this one is no competition.

who?-kid
In their most famous fight, Spider-Man was clearly having the upper hand, while Namor was getting weaker by the second (but it ended of course a draw like so many battles). And this was on a ship in the middle of the sea !

Imagine what Spider-Man would do if Namor was so stupid to attack him somewhere in New York, the natural habitat of Spider-Man...

K3VIL
In water, Namor is a powerhouse, he's Class 100 in water.
Out of water he's Class 70, superhuman reflexes and reaction time, resistance to injury, flight, and superhuman stamina.
Spidey anyway has show his own against him or strongest foes, but i think that the fight would be like this:
Namor exit from the sea flying when a web is stucked on his face.He remove it and says: Who's the idiot that has insult the Son Of The Vengeance?!!
Uh, excuse me Sub-Mariner, i was swinging with my web but
Wall-Crawler it's the last time you made a trick at me!
Namor in this fight wouldn't fight like a stupid guy anyway, yes enraged but not stupid, he just want to wipe the floor with Spidey, that has to fight with no-mercy cause Namor wouldn't show mercy to him.
Or probably another situation would be Namor has to kill Spidey cause Namorita would be killed by Morlun if he don't kill the wall-crawler.
Anyway a give this to Namor, but only after Spidey give him a run for his money using at top his reflexes and spider-sense, but Namor would finally knock-down him.

muffin man
Is spidey suit water proof?

yugotank
Even on land Namor whips Spiderman , but Spiderman has too many fans....It would never happen

X-Logan
Namor easily kills spiderman.

Arahan
for the files spiderman can lift 20 tons now and better physical stats overall.

but still it woult be a really hard fight for peter. if he can fight namor long enough on land so that namor gets weaker he could win.
it just a question of durability and his speed.

but in the most cases i give namor the mayority.
8/10 Namor

CasanoVa
Namor, easily.

8/10.

Alfheim
Namor wins.

Entity
What if they were in the desert and Namor had been there for a day?

I'm just wondering now how dry he'd have to be for Pete to take him.

juggernaut74
Namor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.