no no no no no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
ok I know this will be closed and I'm sorry for wasting space but I really need to set the record straight. (I haven't been on here for a while my computer is a buffoon).
I don't hate the sigs, the sigs are great but I was just using it as an example.
And I think it all got confusing from there in the other thread, yes I know it is a community buit I gess ya don't understand Exa got the gist of it (I think) so just think about it, it'll click into your mind sometime or other. stick out tongue

aniron
oh and I didn't think about the tig party at all when writing the thread, you guys conducted that idea yourselfs.

tassie
umm point being...?

ilvorlandobloom
what r u talking about? confused

mmmmmm_ob :)
*confuzled*...wots this about messed

nazgūl-lord
yeah that's my question
i have no idea what this is about

aniron
I couldn't say b4 because of my broken computer so the thread was closed b4 I could explain ok? Flippin eck no need to be touchy about it.

aniron
if u don't know what it's about why bother replying?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah, what is this about

aniron
ok some ppl haven't seen the other thread u don't have to say "ye wots it about?" "what r u on about" just leave it if you don't know duh.

tassie
i know what it's about... i just don't get the point.. huh

mmmmmm_ob :)
wot r u on about messed

aniron
ok u just ignore and the point is so that ppl don't get the wrong idea about what I meant b4, I don't want ppl to think I didn't like their sigs, when they rule! it's just me trying to make ppl feel better but everyone can't control themselves and are horrible ni return, I don't think I'll bother being decent and try to explain anything because I don't think I'm gonna die worrying what you think.

shadowy_blue
But this is a forum (duh!) You'll expect people to reply, right? Obviously they don't know what you're talking about so they'll ask about it. You made the thread yourself, expect people asking what this is about.

aniron
*in

aniron
hey shadowy go to ask arwen thraed theres a request 4 ya.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
what are you going on a bout,and please dont't get rude for people asking you, we are alowed to do that because this is an open forum

aniron
sorry I didn't mean to be rude, but ppl are being rude to me a lot recently so I dunno when ppl are bashing me or just wondering.

shadowy_blue
I suppose you were talking about my post in that thread, right? First, I wasn't being horrible. I was explaining my opinion about it since you were asking.

Second, how nice of you. Making people feel better if they themselves aren't voicing out if they have complaints here or no.

And third, no one here have begged you to care so much and worry about what we think.

aniron
grrrrr because u thought that I didn't like the sigs and stuff is why i did this, ppl were getting the wrong I dea, I didn't say you were mean to me!!!!! have you seen the "ask arwen" thread yet?

aniron
Ppl can voice out I didn't say they couldn't theres no point in ppl who know say what are you on about? and I thought any decent person would like to be thought of nicely but if ppl like hating others ok then.

shadowy_blue
*sigh*

I've already pointed out what I was trying to say. I didn't mean to be rude to in any way. I just answered the thread.

This thread is full of tension. sad

Just..see 'ya. I'm out of here.

aniron
lol I didn't think you were being mean to me lol I just wanted to clear the air tell people that there was a misunderstanding thats all, then other people started haveing agop at me. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.