Wes Craven's "New Nightmare"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
Ok, I just rented "New Nightmare" yesteday and watched it right after. But I was kinda confused. After Heather Lagenkamp called Robert Englund and they plan to meet the next Morning, why don't they? What happens to Robert? Where did he go? Cuz for the rest of the film he was not there. And I was like. "where did he go?" So I was just wondering. Cuz he like disapeared in the middle of the movie.

Evil Dead
He was scared and left town. He had been dreaming of "the real Freddy" just as Wes Craven and Heather Langenkamp had. When Nancy called him, he was painting a picture of "the real Freddy"......Englund said he was busy and told Heather to call him back the next day. When Heather called him back, she got Robert's answering machine. The message stated that he and his wife had left town and had no clue when they would be back.

Zilverz
I thought "New Nightmare" was absolutely horrible

HockeyFace
It was good. They should make a second with Robetr facingf Freddy.

Evil Dead
New Nightmare was better than:

Dream Master, Dream Child and Freddy's Dead................it's about a tie with Dream Warriors.

HockeyFace
Well it all comes down to opinion. If one treats it seperate from the Elm Street series they will probably enjoy it. It must be said that it is very different from the rest of Elm Street series and is an intelligent horror movie.

Cinemaddiction
..and the acting is shit.

Zilverz
freedy's makeup in that movie was horrible...

dean7879
the makeup cant be more worse then it was in freddy vs jason....it really was dire

LeatherLep43
i give new nightmare an 8 it was good. but not better than the 1st. it as definately better than freddy vs jason. new nightmare was second next to the 1st. it kind kept me confused thought. thanks guys. umm. heather lagenkamp was hott. is she still acting? any hopes for her doing another freddy movie?

tabby999
nah the makeup in New Nightmare was atrocios, bloody awful...even then they had the tech to make Englund play himself and be freddy at the same time, but the makeup was ...crap

LeatherLep43
it was not bad. the makeup. i've seen better make up work though. i really did not like the hands. they were kinda curved. heather is a great actress. to me she is. has she been in any other movies other than the freddy series? i heard she was on growing pains. but who did she play in growing pains?

HockeyFace
In horror Langenkamp has been in... suprise, suprise... WES CRAVEN'S... Shock.

Freddy_vs_Jason
The Freddy make in F v J was awsome, you wouldn't know a good make up face if it came up and punched you.

Evil Dead
I havn't seen any work from Heather Langenkamp recently..........she played in shitty little tv movies for years, you can still catch a couple of them on the Lifetime channel.

Heather did play on an episode or two of Growing pains. I may be dating myself here.......but here's how it went.

ABC wanted to make a spin off of Growing Pains. They took the Coach Lubbock character (Mike's gym teacher in a few episodes) and made a series about him and his family. The series was called, "Just the Ten of Us".........Heather Langenkamp played the oldest Lubbock daughter, Marie. To spin the series off........they did I believe it was a 2 part crossover show where the Seavers had the Lubbocks over for dinner. They followed both families on that 2 part show.......bringing both worlds together to allow the spin off.

On a related topic........Brooke Theiss also played on the show. She played as the slutty sister, Wendy Lubbock. She played in A Nightmare on Elm St. part 4 as Debbie. JoAnne Willette played the nerdy/tomboy sister on the show, Connie...........she played in A Nightmare on Elm St. part 2 as one of the two girls on the bus at the beginning in Jesse's dream. The son on Just the Ten of Us, J.R. was a huge Freddy Krueger fan on the show.........always wearing Freddy Krueger t-shirts, costume, etc. I always thought this was just a little inside joke. The show was on for 3 years.

Yes.......I'm a nerd, I watched it every Friday. They re-aired the show probably 6-7 years ago on the USA network for a little while.......have not seen it since.

LeatherLep43
yah. i watched it too sometimes. i thought she was the blonde haird girl mike was going to marry. i didn't know heather lagenkamp back then. i just started watching horror movies. i've seen alot thus far. it used to air on the disney channel. lol. yes i used to watch the disney channel. Carol Seaver was hot. the mom. lol. oh. off subject. so heather lagenkamp isn't a huge actress? i bet she was when the 1st came out. heather lagenkamp and i... i kinda feel like i met her before. does anyone know where she resides? how would ya'll rate 'new nightmare'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.