What's your favorite George A. Romero horror film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR. PINK
Well, what is it?

I chose Dawn of the Dead.

Dario Argento
Day of the Dead

Evil Dead
1. Dawn of the Dead

2. Day of the Dead / Martin

BackFire
Depends, sometimes I like Dawn of the Dead, othertimes I like Day of the Dead.

samhain
Dawn of the dead.

HockeyHorror
hard

great poll :thumbup:;;

my vote> dawn of dead

if dawn of dead wasn't on the poll i would have said either NOTLD or Day of the Dead

Evil Dead
Not as good as a poll as it appears to be...............could really have been done with only three choices: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead. Most people here have only seen those 3 plus the Creepshow films.

MR. PINK
I decided to put all of his horror films. There are hardcore Romero fans that have seen all of his films. Hell, look at the bottom, Monkey Shines has a vote, what does that say? I didn't think it would be fair to just put the dead movies, he's obviously done ALOT more than those zombie movies. This isn't "What's your favorite Romero Dead movie?" It's "What's you favorite George A. Romero HORROR film?" I don't mean to seem snappy, but there's ALOT more to romero than the dead movies.

Evil Dead
1. calm down, take a deep breath

2. duh shit (no offense).........I was just commenting on the fact that with the exception of myself, Backfire, Argento and maybe 1 or 2 other people in here.............the only films most people in this particular forum on this particular site have seen are the dead and creepshow flicks.

I know you're new.......so I'll save you alot of time here in this forum. This isn't the best place to find horror buffs/hardcore fans. There are maybe 3 or 4 of us. Most of the folks around here know the mainstream stuff.........the popular slasher stuff (NOES, Friday 13th, Halloween, etc.).......and the stuff that they have watched because it has been suggested by the die hard horror buffs in this forum. Look at the posts in this forum.......go back 10 pages and look. Just about all are about pop slasher movies.

I wasn't saying anything negative about you.......or Romero's work.......I was merely stating that most people here in this particular forum don't know anything beyond the "popular" movies. It was an innocent observation without any other connotations.

SlipknoT
Either Dawn of the Dead or Night of the Livivng Dead

MR. PINK
I'm not pissed off or anything, I was really saying I wanted to make the options fair and broad with every single on of his films. I've only actually seen four of the ten films on there. I just checked out Romero's filmography and decided to put all of them. Originally, I made this same topic in the wrong forum that only had the dead and Creepshow movies. BTW, could some one delete that for me?

zombieman
Day of the Dead for me, the trilogy was building up to a big climax which i think came during this film. Superb.

kanis
alien I love dawn of the dead because the movie is cool and the fact flyboy at the start of the movie can't shoot to save his life. Then their is peter who gets the coolest rifle which he kills loads of zombies and bikers with, then at the end when the zombies break through to the back area (which zombie flyboy leads them to) Peter on the roof scissor kicks one in the face then escapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.