Madsen talks Kill Bill and confirms rumors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/506/506448p1.html

- Vega Bros. movie is going to happen..........

- I don't know if it's been made official to the public (I know it has been rumored) but Madsen will play in Inglorious Bastards.

roundisfunny
On the DVD commentary for "Wargames", the commentators talk about Madsen when he shows up at the beginning, and how that was not only his first acting job, it was his first time on a movie set. In fact, Madsen was so inexperienced (and so broke) at the time, he asked whether he was going to get paid at the end of that day's shoot.

Evil Dead
He's come a long way baby......

(I wouldn't be surprised if he still asked to be paid at the end of the day)

roundisfunny
Did you watch the interview with him on the ResDogs DVD? He has, I think, four sons and a bunch of big, loud dogs. He could start his own crime family!

sarahvma
lol - I liked the part where he talks about "You have to back your sons up... you have to back your kids up. Because someday I'm going to be old and they're going to have to take care of me. And I hope that one of them likes me... maybe that's why I've had so many."

sarahvma
I honestly don't think the Vega Brothers is going to happen, much as I might like it to... simply because Tarantino's put it off for so long, and made all kinds of excuses. And hey - if he doesn't feel right about it, do we really wanna see some movie he forced himself to make without really pouring any soul into it?

SenshiNaka
Definately not, but i really hope he does do it, and i hope he does put everything he has into it.

sarahvma
I think the bottom line with The Vega Brothers, for me, at least, is this: The fans want to see the movie, so they don't care that Madsen and Travolta don't quite fit the parts anymore (looks-wise, but I'm not so sure that's true). People who aren't fans just aren't going to go see the movie anyway, so why cater to people who don't like you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.