Worst Horror Movie Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
im not making a poll for 2 reason, i g2g and there are waaaay too mnay horror movie series'. so what do you think is the worst horror movie series. not the icon but plot wise. most boring, most crapiest...and NOW A MOVIE THAT IS A SERIES HAS MORE THAN 3 MOVIES.

ima say either Leprechaun Series, Friday the 13th and a couple more.

bye
be back soon

dean7879
i agree...leprechaun series was shite.....ive only saw one other series and that is the nightmare on elm street which i though wasnt bad

Cinemaddiction
Candyman, it wasn't scary to begin with. Friday lost steam after 4, Nightmare after 3, Halloween after 2, Hellraiser after 3, Child's Play after 2, and I loathed Leprechaun 1,

Evil Dead
I disagree with you cinemaddiction........I love the Hellraiser series. It is the only series (besides Romero's dead trilogy) that I can think of that has stayed true to it's original concept. Part 3 was weak as hell......but they got back on point real fast with Bloodline. They then followed that with probably the second best movie in the series, Inferno. Hellseeker was pretty much a knock off of Inferno which made it a bit weaker but hopefully they have corrected that with Deader and Hellworld.

Worst series...............Childs Play and Leprechaun. Both are too cartoonish in nature (even the original films) for an elitest like me to even put in the same category as other true horror series. Hell, I'd rank the Critters series over either of these two.

SlipknoT
I say Halloween takes the cake. Anything that came after 2 was crap.

HockeyFace
Halloween has always been good if only soley for the fact it had Donald Pleasence in the lead saying ever hilarious lines and the word "EVIL" better than anyone in the business.

Evil Dead
horror films are idealy supposed to be scary........not funny and/or hilarious. If you're laughing, it's not a good horror film.

SlipknoT
Cabin Fever was somewht funny but it was still good

HockeyFace
Well most people wouldn't laugh but I do because I am a sick person. Also Donald Pleasence is genious as Loomis in the Halloween series. Oh and if a horror movie makes me laugh why does that make it bad?

BackFire
I think all the Friday the 13th's are pretty weak.

HockeyHorror
Leprechaun was a comedy movie in my opinion.

sad but i was soo scared of the leprechaun when i was little sad

laughing out loud

HockeyFace
Well Leprachaun is more of a horror with a little comedy sprinkled on like Scream and the Elm Street series although it tries to consider iself more of a horror.

slayer
Childs Play 3 sucked!

HockeyFace
Umm... eleborate, please.

slayer
elaborate?

slayer
Oh Explain. well I liked the series but number 3 sucked.

HockeyFace
Well, why did it suck (I haven't seen it)

tabby999
Halloween, it bored the crap out of me, didn't scare me, has a crap following bunch of movies....thus....thumbs down

Cinemaddiction
E.D., the "Hellraiser" listing was just my opinion. It's been going straight to video for years now, and that was part of the basis for my decision, just like "Leprechaun".

1 was great, 2 was just as good for picking up precisely where 1 left off which was rare in a movie. After that, there were movies that didn't even include the damn main character. Not to mentioned then they resorted to Michael killing non family members, straying from the story line, having rappers as star actors, and doing stupid "internet" gimmicks, just to keep the franchise going.

It's past Michael's bedtime, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.