AMVs!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sum1butno1
I've been getting really into the whole Anime Music Video scene. Does anyone know any really good AMVs? I've found a couple:

This one's really good (Ghost in the Shell, Lain, and Akira to a NiN song)
This guy has a LOT of good ones. Check them out here at his site (though they are pretty big files). (His video "Progression14B" is great. It's another GitS video, this time with a Manson song from Resident Evil)

Anyways, if you know anything about AMVs, post here!!!

sum1butno1
Umm... Okay. The first link won't let you download anything unless you've been a member of the site for 2 weeks (unless you want to pay something... laughing ), and their site doesn't seem to have it for download... but I got if off of Kazaa, so, if you have it, just do a video search for Ghost in the Shell (or just Ghost works, too) or Akira or Lain. "Becoming" might work, too(that's the NiN song).

Sorry!

Kitoky
Have you found any sites?

I've seen a couple of videos including some Sailor Moony stuff with songs like Tokyo Girl and a song by Enya.

sum1butno1
Cool! There are a LOT of videos at this site, but a lot of them were done by amateurs and some are downright bad. But there are a lot of good ones, too.

However, I haven't been able to find any other sites to download that video, but will keep looking.

Trinity_Matrix
I don't really know any good ones...

I made one once (it was a Sailormoon video to the song Butterfly from Dance Dance Revolution) laughing out loud

Junaspher
Could sum1 pm me if they find some with Inuyasha. I can't find any sad

dragonpisces272
i know this one of vegeta...its very cool and on time too. the songs "adams song" by blink182....but i forgot the website

crazy_c
I downloaded some good ones off the net, my favourite being one dedicated to sailor saturn with "bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. yes

And I got another good one with Uranus and Neptune to "Only Time" by Enya. zorro

dragonpisces272
lol bohemian Rhapsody

crazy_c
i love that song stick out tongue

sum1butno1
"I see a little silhoutetta of a man"

laughing
Keep it up guys!

sum1butno1
Try doing a search for "Inu-yasha" at this site. They've got like 360 of them.

sum1butno1
Whoops. They wanted a pm. Okey doke then.

sum1butno1
Was it this site? It's a small file, but yeah. Low resolution. I'm talking about the one called "Vegetas pride".

Kitoky
Only Time! That's it!

I saw that!

crazy_c
Yeh i love that one it's so romantic!

Hegemon875
I've made a couple of vids myself and they're uploaded at animemusicvideos.org. Whats your screen name there sum1butno1.

BTW if anyone is interested in seeing my vids just type in planetvegeta at the member name search category.

Hegemon875
Actually at the moment it's 31318 of them.

EDIT: I just realized you were talking about inuyasha vids, oops embarrasment

sum1butno1
Well, truth be told, I haven't really been into the whole anime thing until recently, so I haven't made any myself or even uploaded any. Heck I can't even download the local videos from that site yet (I've only had an account there for like a week). So yeah... pretty pathetic.

sum1butno1
Dragon, was this the one you were talking about?

Hegemon875
really, I've been a member for almost 2 years now.

Cat Girl Sheryu
my riend makes a whole shitload of amv's

crazy_c
Are they good?

Cat Girl Sheryu
yes

Cat Girl Sheryu
*friend

animeelf
i've made two.. but they're mostly on final fantasy. one was with a song from Fushigi Yugi with Squall and Rinoa. then another was "Drain" by X Japan with Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts II: Deep Dive. i'm trying to work on an anime one with ayashi no ceres but after the ff7:ac adn kh2... i'm kinda pissed (it kept shutting down on me!)

BlackHatDefect
http://animerudeboyproductions.com
http://www.sempai.org/~kestrel/mv/

these two are my fave AMV sites

kagome500sango
sleep mobile cool hay yall

kagome500sango
wolf rain and anime rulles

animeelf
i made two AMV's but i dunno if i can get them on my deviantART thingy... sad

Silver Stardust
Doubt it...

I've made a handful of AMVs, so far they're all Sailormoon, FFVIII, or FFX-2. I'm gradually working on uploading them to animemusicvideos.org, my username there is ayanachan if you really want to see them laughing out loud

DBZFan
I only know one called "adams" and it's about Brolly XD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.