H.P. (Director's Cut) on ABC - May 9th!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Hey guys, I don't post here much, but I'm a H.P. fan nonetheless.

Just caught a commercial on ABC, and they are showing "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" on May 9th. It includes some never before seen footage, as well as being guest hosted by the H.P. crew (Daniel, Emma, and Rup), so I am guessing it's some kind of Director's Cut.

They're also showing scenes from "P.O.A.". So, even if ya own it, it should be fun to tune in and watch. big grin

Orli'sElf7
may 9??!?! what time?!?!?! wow thas brilliant!! i wish the director would pull a lord of the rings and make extended movies...they really really took alot out of the books ...some of the good stuff too. : /. oh yea and what time zone? US eastern??

Orli'sElf7
by the way welcome to the harry potter forum!!!! you should come get sorted!!! hope you get in slytherin ^_~

celestial_moon
yah i know this

shanie623
Old news... saw this like weeks ago at HPNA website... can't wait for may 9th and may 25th on HBO

danis4ever
There is also in HBO? Is it like the one on ABC, we have no ABC news channel here...

shanie623
The one on HBO is behind the scenes and some teasers... It's on May 25th if I'm not mistaken. Gotta check the cable schedule... =)

weegie
Your all lucky. I can't watch any of that here! i think i might cry

megajoint
damn I don't have this channel just my luck....
maybe someone have tv card and do a rip-tv and can upload it to a site or ftp so that I could dowload it....lol
I must see it!!!

Orli'sElf7
wait...ABC or HBO??? *confused* haha im the only one that did not know *blushed* oh well. ahh i hope toms ther...haha nah jp *sorta...*. june!!! i cant wait till junE!!!!!!!!!! <: (

ArrghPirateGirl
Err what country u in coz im australian and i dont think that it is on here bugger

pip-foot
what time is this on???? on ABC. CUz i wanna watch it but it doesnt help if i dont know what time it is!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.