Has anyone seen my brain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pixie1
My day has just been .................... crap! i think iv lost my brain!!!!

firstly: i put some toast under the grill while i went to sort out my laundry and completely forgot about the toast . it set my grill pan on fire .remembering the toast i went back and put out the fire

secondly: i put the water on to do the washing up .guess wot i forgot about that too .i nearly flooded the kitchen

and just now i nearly fell down the stairs back wards

OMG thankfully im going to bed now !so i can for see no more disasters for today!

Rogue Jedi
its in a jar on my desk.

KRUGER RULES
i am not sure where it is

pixie1
can i have it back please i need it(not that im any good with it anyway)

Black Onyx
lol

MC Mike
No, that's mine. yes

steely balls
ITS IN A COOKIE JAR

Rogue Jedi
with my oreos.

Kaleanae
Pixie, do you want some cookies? sad

pixie1
yes please
i realy need a cookie right now

dragonpisces272
* hands pixie a cookie*

Atlantas
Well while your all looking for her brain could you keep a look out for mine? That would be super. Thanks

dragonpisces272
if i find it i'll send ya a note atlantis smile

Atlantas
OK that's great. Though I've gotten this far in life w/out it maybe I don't need it.

dragonpisces272
hey atlantis your back lol

Tari_Ringeril
Hello pixie! <.< >.> *has a brain but it doesnt function properly*

pixie1
well it wasnt realy a brain i lost it was my one active cell!

dragonpisces272
hiya tari again lol

Tari_Ringeril
lol hey big grin I'm having fun, sitting here at the computer in Biology class *substitue teacher today*

dragonpisces272
your so lucky you people get to go in the comp when you got classes...they dont allow us...our schools hecka strict messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.