Ask a Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ravsta
Ok, heres a fun game i saw on some website.
Basically someone starts by asking a character in the books/films a question and the next person answers as the character.
So for instance, Gandalf, wot do u think happened to the Ent-Wifes? (lol, cant think of anything better!!)
Now, the next person answers as Gandalf

lkotbr33
they ran away

Iirima
"I think that they were chopped down by Orcs." ((lol, I'm not feeling brilliant today))

"Saruman, did you ever notice a small moth flying around your towers?"

wink

Arwene
hey i like this

Ravsta
Saruman: A small moth, hmm, i dont recall, although i tried to avoid leaving my tower as the smell of the orcs was rather unpleasant

Eowyn- who taught you how to cook?

Arwene
well i used to watch mother cook

aragorn- why the broody looks?

sauron
because im still not king!

Ravsta
Ok, umm Glorfindel- how did u feel about the movies, considering you weren't in them and also the way Arwen was portrayed?

Fėanor
Glor-Dirty rotten stinkin' PJ. I knew my lines...They made her rather sad and somewhat...uh...don't really know. embarrasment

Fėanor
Wormtongue - What would you have differently to change the outcome of your demise?

Arwene
arwen was portrayed with a beauty only true elves have....i am not sad that i am not in the film i can be a unsung hero, a mystery, I know that i wont be forgotton

Camellia
Wormtongue (reply to question): Wash my hair more often - Saruman wasn't joking when he said that it's unlucky to have such filthy hair....

Eowyn, tell me - does it ever bother you that your name sounds so similar to Arwen's, the women that Aragorn truly loves?

Arwene
no to be honest at that time i was going through a rough patch and aragorn seemed like my knight in shinning armour.. but i have my faramir he is the one i truely love...

sam-why do youy follow frodo around cant you have fun doing other stuff

sauron
ui would have worn a bullet/arrow proof vest..either that or kicked gandalf in the nuts in rohan.,...yeah the nuts one

Camellia
I think we are getting confused again. LEt's all stop......*holds up hands*...good, and now start again!smile

Arwene
i think we should quote the question then answer it underneath....or pick people to naswer as that person ie....sauron is sauron...arwen....arwene or summet like it

Camellia
Yes! That's a good idea....only, who would I be? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease could I be PIppin?smile

Arwene
well we should all post who we want to be and let the thread starter agree on it so we dont have like 5 arwens lol

Camellia
Ok, Ravsta, may I please be Pippin? *flutters eyelashes* Pleeeeeease?

Camellia
Oh, Arwene!! I've just realised that you've used words from Everybody Hirts on your sig! YAY! Go you! I LOVE R.E.M!

Ravsta
Lol, i only started the thread an hour ago, and we're already confused!! Ok, its up to u guys wot u wana do, u can post the question with answer underneath, all choose one character to be or u can nominate who u want to answer as that character? Which one?

Arwene
i have got an evanescene/lotr sig aswell lol

Arwene
well i wanna be arwen

Ravsta
Ok Camellia, since u asked so nice, lol ur Pippin, Arwene is Arwen, i guess Sauron could be Sauron

Camellia
Oooh, ooh! Please! *jumps up and down like donkey does in Shrek* Hey, hey! Over here! PIppin pleeeeeease!big grinbig grinbig grin

Ravsta
Oh, and i shall be...... Gandalf, i fink, hehe

Arwene
well gandalf you need a better pic you look like moi...lol

Camellia
Thank you! *hugs all round*...I think I'm being as exuberant as Pippin too!

Oh, when we ask questions, do we ask them in character too? Just, I have a good question for Pippin to ask Gandalf!!big grinbig grinbig grin

Ravsta
lol, apologies, but i am so in awe of ur beauty Arwen. And i have a question for you:
Arwen- While Aragorn was away fighting to save Middle Earth, what did u do with yourself?

Camellia
Lol!!!

Camellia
Pippin: That's what we all want to know, my lady!!!! *winks and nudges Merry, stifling a laugh*

Ravsta
Ohh, Pippin has a question for me!!

Camellia
Pippin: *places hands on hips in order to sem bigger and more powerful than the wizard*....*pauses*...*looks uncomfortable, then builds up courage* Why are you always picking on me?

Arwene
well thats personal....but it was hard being away from him elrond my father wanted me to go away but deep down it was breaking me in two

Ravsta
Pippin, what can i say you are a fool, a fool of a took, to be precise. But seriously i mean no harm by it, i kno you will be a fine young man one day, but your stupidity at times, is just too much to handle. Also i pick on you cuz im bigger than you and u cant do anything about it. LOL

Ravsta
And be careful wiv your questions, or i may be forced to turn u into something unnatural

Arwene
gandalf- why do you have to be so horrid to pippin. A fool he is yes but he has a heart as big as yours

Camellia
A nice young man?? I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are implying!

Camellia
Pippin: Thank you, Arwen!! I like YOU!...a lotsmile Are you sure you wouldn't rather marry a hobbit?

Camellia
Pippin: You ARE rather mean to me Gandalf *sniffles*

Ravsta
You know what i would like to take this chance to make a public apology to Pippin.
Pippin you are a brave young man and i am proud of the many things you did in the War of the Ring. I am sorry if i am horrible to you, but it is my attempt at tough love.
Sorry!! embarrasment

Camellia
Pippin: Um....alright...I think *shuffles closer to Merry*

You never did say what you meant by nice young men...

Ravsta
Lol, what are you implying Pippin? You are a nice young man, it is a simple statement.

Camellia
No, you implied that I like nice young men...

Camellia
Oh, alright. ME, being the fool *mutters something rude under breath* misunderstood you. You did indeed say BECOME, and not FIND.

[I'm sorry, I really don't know how I read that wrong everybody!!!}

Ravsta
LOL. I will not tolerate this foolish any longer. Hush Pippin, go stand in a corner with Merry. *mutters under breath*Fool of a Took

Ravsta
LOL, glad you now understand!!

Ravsta
Ok, Pippin, let me ask you a question now. Would you ever have considered living in Gondor permenently?

Camellia
Pippin: You see? It is this sort of thing I am talking about. *stands on tiptoes, waggin a finger in Gandalf's direction, COMPLETELY oblivious as to how little and sweet he looks when trying to be threatening* I'm not tolerating this any longer. I've had enough!

Hey, Arwen, you never answered me! Why haven't you ever thought about being with a hobbit instead? At least I wash my hair!!!

Camellia
Oh, no, definitely not! I love the Shire too much. I'd miss Diamond...er, I mean, the Brandywine too much.....*blushes*

Ravsta
Aww, bless
We need more characters!!

Camellia
Yup, definitely! Doesn't really work with just three......hey, where did Sauron go???

Ravsta
and i fink Arwenes gone too.
Come on ppl, join in, its fun!!

Camellia
Oh well, let's try a little bonding GAndalf. You've always seemed quite kind and cuddly under thise harsh eyebrows stick out tongue

Ravsta
hey, im sensitive about those eyebrows. dont get me started on the hairy feet wink

Camellia
Actually, I am proud of my feet so hmph! Diamond thinks they're incredibly...I mean, Merry thinks they're very grown up!!!

Ravsta
Hehe, ok Pips...if you say so.

Camellia

LadyGreenleaf
hey people i shall join in! can i be legolas?

Camellia
Yes!

Camellia
Pippin: So.....Legolas, how come you haven't got a partner?

Discos
don't suppose you need a Gwaihir quite yet?

LadyGreenleaf
aha.....actually i do...U ARE ALL MISTAKEN....hehe. her name is Fiwen aha...or um as ya'll no her as LadyGreenleaf

tehehe

Camellia
Anybody is welcome (from the books/films of course!): this isn't a RPG - it's interviews!

Camellia
Pippin: Oh really? When do I get to meet her? Hmmmm? Is she as nice as the LAdy Arwen. And you know, she's NICE!

And then, there's Diamond. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a minute or two alone with her and......*trails off with his own lovesick thoughts*

anaritearbina
I wantss to be Gollum! Gollum! Gollum

Camellia
Yes!! YES!! We need a Gollum! YAY!

LadyGreenleaf
haha good question...well to me she is nice and sweet and i love her smile....o and u will meet her soon lol...maybe in another thread lol!

Camellia
Pippin: You think so??? *becomes very conscious about appearance.*

LadyGreenleaf
i think so wut? **confused**

Camellia
Pippin: Meet her soon - you were talking to me weren't you?

*gets all agitated* *looks for Merry because he feels inferior*

LadyGreenleaf
ooo ok yea u probably will lol.

Camellia
Lol, I have to go now anyway so farewell my friends. Say goodbye, Pippin!!

Pippin: *waves*

LadyGreenleaf
bye Pippin!!!!

bye Camellia!!!!!

shadowy_blue
This is fun..big grin

Can I please be Eowyn? Or Faramir in case you have Eowyn already? To be either one of them will be really cool. big grin

Kitoky
Just start a line and we can go from there.

shadowy_blue
To Boromir..

Wherever you are right now...can you see what's going on with Middle-earth right now? Are you happy for Aragorn claiming his Kingship? How do you feel about Eowyn being your brother's beloved wife? How do you feel about your father's attempt to kill Faramir and killing himself afterwards? Did you already know about the palantir being in your father's possession before you set out to Imladris?

Kitoky
Boromir's tomb: ....................

shadowy_blue
laughing

Try to answer at least! stick out tongue Assume that he knows what's going on. big grin

Kitoky
Okay -

Boromir's Ghost: After I left for Imladris, yeah, but all that babble about 'hearts of men are easily corrupted' blah bah, I always hated Galadriel...

Sure Aragorn, take the throne, but I want to be the STEWARD! I will not let me city fall!

Eowyn, she's a cool chick, and my brother deserves some love, Daddy never gave 'em any...poor soul...

I have to admit...*goes into Enimen girly voice* I think my daddy's gone craaaaaazyyyyyyyyyy.

Daddy + Palantir = Me + The One Ring .....No comment...

anaritearbina
Ring? Ring did you say, Precious? Yesss, Yess, precious. We wantss it. They took it from usss, the precious. Nasty little hobbitesss took the precious. Gollum...gollum

pip-foot
since pippin's takin can i me merry? please? or of thats takin sam? PLEASE! I really wanna be pippin, but camilla already is so, merry would be good too smile

Camellia
Oh, yes, be Merry! I'm Pippin and I need my best friend!

Pippin: Hello Merry! Where have you been all this time?

shadowy_blue
Someone ask Eowyn (or Faramir)!!! stick out tongue

Ravsta
Yay! We got more characters. I got a question for Gollum

Gollum, how does it feel knowing u accidently destroyed the ring (your precious) and at the same time saved middle earth? do u consider yourself a hero?

shadowy_blue
^ lol..That should be interesting! big grin

Ravsta
Eowyn - After marrying Faramir, did you ever still think about Aragorn, and if you did, what were those thoughts? stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Thanks for asking! stick out tongue

When I married Faramir, I realized that he's the only man that I love and will ever love for the rest of my life and I couldn't almost live without him. love Lord Aragorn was a significant part of my life too because he gave me some hope for my people and he really was there when Rohan and my Uncle seemed to fade. I thank him for that and he will still be one of the most important persons in my life. But I still love my husband and nothing else. My family and my people are entirely different case. smile

Ravsta
Lol, well i thought i had better, cant wait for Gollum to reply, shuld be interesting!

(im Gandalf by the way, if you have any questions)

shadowy_blue

Ravsta
Valinor cannot be described in words, the beauty was just breathtaking and after my task in middle earth was complete i could not wait to return.
As for my names i prefer Olorin, as this was my original name. But i like all of my names as they show how different races have accepted me as a friend.
As for Manwe, between me and you, yea, hes a bit on the boring side. He sits at the top of his mountain, always thinking. If i were him id snap out of it cuz i reckon Vardas getting a bot bored and may need someone to keep her occupied, lol wink

shadowy_blue
Gandalf again...what is your REAL mission in Middle-earth (other than protecting us from Sauron) and is Saruman really that kinda "arrogant" even from the beginning? smile And oh, can you please also tell us whatever happened to Frodo and Sam and Gimli and Bilbo, all the mortals who went to Valinor. How did they die? And of what age? When Sam came forth to Valinor, was Frodo still alive?

I'm sorry Olorin for all the questions but I can't let this opportunity last. big grin

Ravsta
Lol.
My REAL mission on Middle Earth. Hmm, well yes, protection from Sauron was of utmost importance. Also my own personal mission was to try and give knowledge to the elves, as i have always had a great love for them (although i do now care greatly for the humans).
As for Saruman, i did not have many dealings with him before coming to Middle Earth, although i heard many disturbing rumours... That is another reason i was sent, in case Saruman turned and joined Sauron.
All of the mortals that travelled to Valinor enjoyed there time. They all died naturally of old age. Bilbo was the first to die, and Frodo grieved for a long while. Frodo was still around when Sam arrived and as always they were so glad to be in each others company. Gimli was the last of the mortals to pass away, but im sure you can imagine all the fun he had before he passed (there were a lot more drinking contests with Legolas, i can assure you)
Do not worry about asking questions. I am happy to share my knowledge and wisdom.

Ravsta
Eowyn - Did anything ever happen between you and Grima?

Arwene
mmmm i guess i never thought of marrying a hobbit..they are cute though...wink wink at pippin...but yah feet stink poo-ey

White Lady
hey can i be faramir...sulk eowyns gone

pip-foot
Merry: I've been @ the green dragon. drinking smile

Ravsta
White Lady, yep, u can be Faramir. Shadowy Blue already took Eowyn!

White Lady
y thank you i will do faramir proud..bows head and changes siggy

Astarael
Is Galadriel taken? :3 I'd love to b Galadriel.

Iirima
Who all is taken?

Camellia
Pippin: I resent that remark!!! I keep my feet extremely clean!!!

White Lady
pippin......Why are you always up to trouble?

Iirima
Who is Arwen?

White Lady
i think thats arwene

White Lady
you can always have rosie???

nazgulinthedark
no

White Lady
not you silly lirima

Iirima
lemme think...just a minute, I need to really think...I think SamIam should have Rosie...hehe...

White Lady
okay i heard there is another girl an elf woman does net looking

nazgulinthedark
can trees fly?

White Lady
Elanor the Fair she was arwens ring bearer i think also sams daughter

Camellia
I love Elanor - love the name, love the character. smile

White Lady
do you know anything about her

White Lady

nazgūl-lord
great pic

White Lady

Astarael

nazgūl-lord
wow a lot of info where do you guys get all this???

White Lady
at websites you have to look

White Lady
At fifteen,Elanor became one of Queen Arwen's Maidens of Honor,
being the only other hobbit, aside Peregrin Took, to have served Gondor's rulers
as an honorary citizen.

shadowy_blue
No..nothing at all. I was avoiding him all my life and I'm gonna kill him if ever he plans on doing something to me! I can feel though that he wants to...I'm just thankful that he didn't attempt on doing so, or else, I could have been the one to have killed him and not the Hobbits. evil face

sauron
sopme random person: so sauron, how do you feel about being defeated

no hard feeling to the hobbits *twitches, mutters under breath 'bastards'* i think they did a great job and sneaked into mordor.....SNEAKED IN NO THEY GOT IN BECAUSE OF MY SACKLESS SECURITY!!!!!! BLOODY ORCS WHO CAnT KILL A DWARF AN ELF AND A MAN WHO THINK THEY ARE GREAT COZ ELROND GAVE THEM FANCY NAME!!!!!!!! THAT WAS MY MARRIAGE rinG!!!! STUPID MURAZOR GOT KILLED BY A GIRL!!

person: now sauron in this age girls are mens equals

sauron: I KNOW THAT BUT HE WAS A INVINSIBLE MAN!!!!! how the hell did he die!!

person: well it was a hobbit who took away his.....

sauron: A HOBBIT!!! INTERFERING LITTLE SHITS....IVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM THEN THEY RUIN ME!!!!!!

ok so calm down sir....hows things going now

SAURON: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ASK THAT....IM IN THE VOID YOU FOOL WITH MELKOR.....A PISSED MELKOR COZ I NEVER SAVED HIS ASS IN THE FIRST AGE!!!

White Lady
lol sauron

anaritearbina
Hero? Yes...Smeagol is a hero.
NO he's not! I'm the hero! I saved us!
No you didn't!
Yes I did! You iss a nasstty little creature that destroyed us and you destroyed the precious, yes, precious. He was terrribble to uss.
Go away!
No, you don't have a masster anymore! You can't live with outs me! Gollum...Gollum
*more bickering between the two gollums

anaritearbina
Pippin and Merry (nassty little hobbitessess): What is you favorite prank that you have ever played on anyone?

Ravsta
Legolas - Is there anyone in the fellowship who had a quality or characteristic that you would like to have? If so who and what characteristic?

Camellia
Pippin: Well.......this was one is actually played on Merry's family and friends (sort of) - and I'll have you know that they were none to happy when it happened! It was Uncle Saradoc's birthday party and Merry was under strict orders to behave and be a good little gentlehobbit.

They hadn't told me to be good though....*giggles* I put pepper in the huge birthday cake and Auntie Esmerelda thought it was Merry that had done it!

(I DID own up after a day or two.....)

LadyGreenleaf
yes actually....i wish i could fight as well as aragorn...i no i fight well myself but aragorn is better with the fighting

Kitoky
Okay is everyone clear that no one get's a specific character role? Otherwise that would be an rpg and I would have to close it.

Okay?

shadowy_blue
Yeah, OK..big grin (for me at least) big grin It will be better too. We don't have to wait for the poster who claimed a character to answer a question. big grin

Kitoky
big grin That's good. Smod will probably do something buuuuut.

shadowy_blue
big grin

Faramir..say, did you and Eowyn had any more children other than Elboron? How many more? Are they all girls or boys or mixed? Did anybody ended up with Prince Eldarion or the other children of Elessar King and Queen Arwen?

smile

Kitoky
Faramir: Elboron is our one and only child, I wished to have more though Eowyn simply smacked me and cried, 'Jerk!'. And no, I have not been to my son's wedding....if he had one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.