Wonder What's Next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkHorn-Hucast
A man is walking through a hallway. He realizes he's not sure why he's there. He asks himself, "What's going on?" knowing that there won't be an answer... but in this exact moment, he wonders... "What if someone does answer, then what?"
Off in the distance, at the end of this foul hallway, he hears a faint noise. He thinks to himself, "Only the wind, I'm the only one here... right?" But, he decides to go and see what made such a odd noise.
He reaches the end of the hallway, and there is a door... "What the hell?" he says, and opens the door, even though he's began to sweat from nerves. He cracks the door open, and it squeaks slightly, so he stops quickly. He glances through the small crack in the doorway, and jerks back after seeing what was inside the room.
Normally, a large man such as himself wouldn't be scared by something, but the terror he felt when he saw that... that thing, made him want to jump out of his skin.

Put up what you think will happen next...

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
I think there's a Bengal tiger on the other side of the door. Or some kind of large, carniverous animal... the guy - all nervous and scared and such - backtracks down the hallway, and... *must think*

... -__- That's all I got. Oh, well... it'll be interesting to read what everyone else thinks... 'cause I got nothin'... *sigh*

Shadowskill
There's a ghost sitting on the bed watching him.... 'cause even the bravest men could be scared by someone they know is dead...

Holy crap! I just scared the poop outta myself......

DarkHorn-Hucast

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Oooh... my first thought was that he killed them, and then the shock of it or whatever forced his brain into trauma-induced amnesia. My second thought was "what if that was his own family that he killed?" but I've seen too many previews for The Suffering and The Punisher... -_- Then I got to the part with the chair and the room and the *gags* classical music and I thought "hey, maybe that's the murderer!" ...but that's way too obvious.

Ooh-- I think the person in the room is dead - tied/strapped/chained to the chair - forced to listen to classical music until they ripped their own eardrums out! ^.^ Death by Bach! Or, you know, Mozart.

XP Okay, seriously now-- I think the person IS dead and tied/strapped/chained to the chair, but that they've been mutilated, too, and there's probably blood and guts and random tissue strewn all over the place, and the knife (or sword?) is sticking out of his/her face. *evil cackle* I'm such the sadist, ne?

Oh-- for effect, a whip wrapped and tied tightly around his/her neck.

Just remembered the fireplace... maybe they had their eyeballs melted with a hot poker... or had hot coals shoved down their throat. Or in their eye sockets. Or had the hot poker shoved down their throat... and it's still sticking out of their mouth. But that would get in the way of the knife/sword sticking out of their face... I know! The knife was stabbed into their frontal lobes, so it would stick out of their forehead, rather than their face...

I am thinking way too much about this. O_o

DarkHorn-Hucast

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
The line was cut. ^_^ But, I don't know... that's awfully obvious and kind of overused in horror movies and things.

I don't know... I can't really think of anything good right now... -_- I wanna hear what someone else thinks-- I've been the only one to post in this thread other than Shadowskill... T_T

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.