Hi. I am new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noniceguyeddie
I just want to say that I am new at this and I am an avid movie fan and that I think that not all movies are bad, it is just that some really suck... but i believe in keeping an open mind, not everyone has the same taste and that I hope movies spark thoughts in your heads just like they do for me.

Thanx

HockeyHorror
Welcome to KMC

§pearhead
Make yourself at home cool

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

BOPRecruit 16
hey noniceguyeddie!

welcome to kmc forums, enjoy your stay, and have fun making friends with fellow kmcers. nice to know that you're open minded about things. like what kind of movies are you interested in? action, no less? mostly i dig action movies, esp. comic book based and fantasy ones. like van helsing, lord of the rings, etc. movies and things i see around me, help spark ideas in my mind for fanfiction and drawing works of art. how about you?

see you around,

sodapop allerdyce

Evy_O
Hellooooooooo! stick out tongue
Have fun happy

yerssot
have fun here

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome!

Bull
Welcome, everyone here is so nice, that you will feel right at home soon wink

mors823
Enjoy your visit. This place is very friendly. Fear no one, ppl only pretend to be scary

SteveMan2101
fear noone yeah thats nice fear ME MUHAHAHHAHAH JK lol

Fire
enjoy your stay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.